Hey alll New to game :D

any tips?
Don't desync
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
tip, log in and play the game.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
lol i know but i have a question
If you have a question, check out the Gameplay Help forum - for specific help while ingame, try and avoid Global 1 (Global 2 is usually a bit more useful).

For most other information, check out the wiki.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on May 11, 2015, 12:34:10 AM
Post in gameplay help forum
Start playing when expansion hits, game is unplayable now with this desyncs.
"
Goguser wrote:

desync hasnt changed since the game was in closed beta, you must have been waiting years for this second expansion
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
xRoque wrote:

desync hasnt changed since the game was in closed beta, you must have been waiting years for this second expansion

To be honest every league start i hoped for desync fix so i tried to play and as always massive disapointment, now when theres assured fix in expansion its better to wait imo, so yeah years.
"
xRoque wrote:
"
Goguser wrote:

NNnnope. Desync has gotten infinitely worse. You desync faster and to a greater extent now.
It's understandable, since GGG have moved server hardware to support the beta servers.

OP:
the /oos command is your friend. Use it constantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info