Path of Exile Is in 5th of the Best Reviewed Free to Play Games on Steam

Expendabros??? +1
Second-class poe gamer
To be fair, Floating Point is a pretty awesome short-time waster, e.g. when you're waiting for your significant other to finish her "just five more minutes and I'm ready!" things before leaving house. :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Would be surprised if it wasn't.
since when is expendabros f2p o.o it doesnt even have the tag on your screenshot. its just "free" which isnt a payment model. so its just free over the weekend or sth?
I dont know how ppl can rank games. Obv im playing game I like best at this point in time or I would not be playing it. But then I thought the same thing about many other games I was playing like when i missed half my junior year in HS playing skyrim. So I'd have a bunch of number ones taking a step back.

Anyway cool.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 11, 2015, 9:56:12 AM
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Only 5th position not even worth mentioning.

See? Someone throwing crap.

"
pr13st wrote:
Expendabros??? +1

"
iHaku wrote:
since when is expendabros f2p o.o it doesnt even have the tag on your screenshot. its just "free" which isnt a payment model. so its just free over the weekend or sth?

Expendabros is pretty awesome, and yes, it is free. The thing is that you have to buy Broforce to play it in multi-player.

"
mruuh wrote:
To be fair, Floating Point is a pretty awesome short-time waster, e.g. when you're waiting for your significant other to finish her "just five more minutes and I'm ready!" things before leaving house. :)

QFT.
No, poe just desyncs so badly it cant move out from 5th place on steam.
Last edited by Goguser on May 12, 2015, 10:18:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info