So... When do the Probations finish?

No offence to the current OT posters (thanks for the entertainment), but things have been a bit slow around here lately.

Yes, I know I haven't been contributing much either (sorry) - but this place is a very useful form of passive entertainment. I don't have to get off the couch to enjoy it, you know?

Lately though...

Anyways, I'm going to post some songs or something to keep myself entertained.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
No offence to the current OT posters (thanks for the entertainment), but things have been a bit slow around here lately.

Yes, I know I haven't been contributing much either (sorry) - but this place is a very useful form of passive entertainment. I don't have to get off the couch to enjoy it, you know?

Lately though...

Anyways, I'm going to post some songs or something to keep myself entertained.

Yeah, kinda slow indeed. Lets share songs n shit :>
Ugh effort
Hope they actually return when probation expires. Part of me is skeptical that they will. :(
probation builds character
I think it finish when the probation expires.
I'll take tumbleweeds over hundreds of shit posts.

I don't really like cookies.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:

I don't really like cookies.

^
Someone bring me up to speed? I've been forum-afk...

Lots of people on probation, what was this "OT" hustle about? Links please if possible.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Besides my protesting, I have been distracted with moving. It's very tiresome and stressful to move shit when you have incompetent movers.
its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

-everyone aspiring to be a game designer should really listen to PoE podcast!!!
"
Hardlicker wrote:
I'll take tumbleweeds over hundreds of shit posts.

QFT. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info