PoE gets the nod for best arpg that it deserves

As we wait for the release of PoE 2.0 (can GGG rebuild it better, stronger, faster? Do they have the technology? Hmm... I wonder if The Awakening costs 6 million?) it is still good to know that PoE is the top arpg by some game reviewers. Here is one such top 10: Top 10 Best Action RPGs for the PC. I do find it weird that IGN would do a preview of PoE act 4 with Jonathan on April 10th: Path of Exile's Act 4 Expansion Unveiled but hasn't yet updated their Top 100 RPGs of All Time list to include PoE.

Note: Everyone who posts should seriously take the extra few seconds to properly format their links (URLs) for "no fuss, no muss" easy clicking without showing the ugly website address.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 10, 2015, 12:33:18 PM
neat.
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Souls series is #1 for me.
I have more hours in the series than in any other game except League of Legends.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on May 10, 2015, 2:05:38 PM
Fate? No love for Dungeon Siege 1&2? Not sure this isn't just a paid ad.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Fate? No love for Dungeon Siege 1&2? Not sure this isn't just a paid ad.

Gameranx? IGN? Of course it's just paid ads. IGN consists of nothing but paid for articles and clickbait articles to rake in that sweet, sweet ad revenue. Do not read any of the "big" gaming sites.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
diablo 3 outclass poe in many ways for best arpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info