Need help with a build - cyclone

Okay so as of right now i have about 8.4k dps with cyclone i hear other people talking and saying they have nearly 30k dps at the same level as me which is 70
i clear out the level 68 mobs very fast on the maps
all of my resistances are capped and i have around 10k armor and 3.4k total life (3k life with herald of ash )

here is the link to my build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecDAAmWDc0OPBDwFCAUTRRxGJEaPhpVG6ob-hzOHOcelCW8Jd8pLitQMfs26DkOOlI9Dz38RmlQR1WpWGNfP2MXZKNqAWoebpdyqXZ_dqx7jHy4ffV-mn7gf-OBOoIHhMSFUocpiO2Mz5d5l7SbWJ5XpBmnMK2Ntiy8n8EHxPbG2M9-0iHXftlh2Xzfv-RR6hjrCe567w7xrPIv8kHyWvKc9kj3Mve--hj8S_5U

and my gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Crazed on May 10, 2015, 12:07:46 PM
What help do you need? I'm currently working on my build for a facebreaker marauder cyclone and have done tons of research.
concentrated effect raise a lot cyclone dps, put away weapon elem and use conc effect instead.
Your weapon elem just raise the dps of added fire damage and maybe hatred, so not a lot.

Go search victor doom cyclone build.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 10, 2015, 12:38:59 PM
Let's not forget your links well are not linked and yes u have an interesting choice set up for gems...my 34 marauder does about 20 less cyclone damage than urself.
Well im not sure if i am overkilling it on the armor ( 10k ) and sacrificing alot of dps and hp?
overall i barely die and i can whipe mobs pretty fast...
Also how is the gear? should i change anything out or upgrade to something better? ( first char so not alot of currency )
Last edited by Crazed on May 10, 2015, 12:43:03 PM
"
Crazed wrote:
Well im not sure if i am overkilling it on the armor ( 10k ) and sacrificing alot of dps and hp?
overall i barely die and i can whipe mobs pretty fast...

thing is you use bm.

If you want more dps it s better to take those auras nods close of the chaos res life wheel and use BM gem. But you might want to 6l one of your items first.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/933657
victor doom build
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 10, 2015, 12:45:41 PM
yea i was just looking at that build actually, i think that my items are decent enough ( compared to his old gear with 30k cyclone ) to make this a decent build on my character, ill just need a better weapon xD
With the buff unarmed is getting you can always go facebreaker with shield cyclone cheap and is arguably better than 2h and 1h cyclone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info