So, why no community created MTX?

Dota2 has it, for example. A huge part of the MTX there is created by the community and sold over Steam.

It's not like GGG's MTX are bad, far from it: they're great. It's just that there are so little of it, especially in the alternate skill effects department. Still waiting for that Static Strike alternative effect ...

So, why not?
League of Legends has also some community created skins like bunny Riven.

I think this is a good idea. But then again...if ever, they will implement it in a high tier supporter pack to profit and make money. Create your own MTX instead of unique or divination card.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on May 10, 2015, 4:14:51 AM
i think its a good idea, they must make a profit off of every mtx they make, even it may be a slim one
Meta = cattle

-ty men
No two people in poe have ever agreed on anything, up to and including the color of the sky.

Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much.

So, after a huge batch of carrying on an mtx would be created that most players won't like, or won't care about one way or the other. A big chunk of the people who complained about everything in the process and still got their way won't buy it anyhow.

The people that didn't get what they wanted will be all upset and feel compelled to start several threads letting everyone know just how upset they are, and why their idea was better.

All of which sucks up an additional bunch of some staff members (possibly several) time.

So I imagine it would be a huge hassle for GGG, upset a bunch of players, and they wouldn't sell much if any more of it than any other mtx most likely.

Feel free to disagree with me:)

Try to be the person your dog thinks you are.
This would force people to play on steam.

Forum pvp
Because you need more things like Razor footprints?

Give the community the possibility to create own MTX and you will see Nazi, KKK Flags on one side and advertisements on the other one.
I actually think this is a great idea! Maybe the next design possibility for top tier supporters.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Definitely approve of that.

Lots of talented people out there.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Yes please, I want a kawaii schoolgirl dress for my Marauder.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
No it wil ruin PoE's theme, super bad idea
Last edited by choopk1993 on May 10, 2015, 8:15:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info