Need someone to look at build. (2h cyclone)

Just want some people to look over my tree etc to see if theres anything I could move around to be more efficient and the like. I play a 2h cyclone build using blood magic gem to support cyclone.

TREE
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtB3UJlgthEuETTBPJFCAUTRXsFm8X4RiRGjgaPhvIHOchVSSqJvgnICcvJ9UppSz7MHc1kjboNuk5DkMxR35OKk4yUEdVtVcNWfNZ_l4TXz9gS2EhZFJko2VNZadmnmo7cql07XaseA15aHrvfNmCB4TZhO-HaooiivCQVZBskc6XeZ7Nn8unMKknqW6plKyqrY2uULXytkG5HbyfvTa-ir6nwBrApsEEwaPKkM9-0iHYvdlh3D3iYeNq5FHpRuoY7w7yL_JB9zL46_rS_Ev-aw==

I recently moved around five points to pick up iron reflexes. To do so I spec'd out of Soul of steel cluster by Iron Grip. I previously had 24% AR and 20-24% eva. With iron reflexes It bumped my armour to 28%. I'm thinking of changing this back but would like some opinions on the matter first.

Life total is a bit over 5.6k, damage is 31k total with all buffs up and running. Resistances are 76/75/75/-19. Life regen is 342 with vitality. I run hatred/herald of ash with blood rage.

GEAR
Spoiler

Feel free to ask any questions.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZqZRHfgHch2q9Nr6KkGxlTXgNqSe-pwthqW5hIXlotfKE7xpVwQQ1knTtZKNfP9i9eu-uUBQgGj4FLf5r7w7yL2BLE8lQR14TZafkUSFVl3ncPSz7CZYHdYoiOQ7Apicg6wmFUtlhrY3Pfnas6hj46_cywaNyqXzZTjJkUqyqF-HiYVnzJvgwd8AaE0xZ_ho4Zp6QVfrSFy8Wb2Tn42pVqZe0agF8uCkubqpKyBLhJy8Ucdl8ggc=
Your tree definitely looks really solid. If you aren't afraid of chaos damage, you can consider removing devotion and purity of flesh to flesh out the rest of the scion life wheel and save yourself 7 points to spend on damage nodes, but it's not necessary if you feel like you have really good damage already. If you can get enough resistance on your gear to remove the elemental resistance nodes in the marauder start area while remaining capped on all three resists, you can save yourself 4 or 5 points by grabbing the two hander nodes above to connect to the rest of your tree, then removing the strength and dex nodes connecting to the duelist area.
like this
That is totally dependent on your gear though. If you can't remain capped without those elemental resistance nodes, just keep farming / looking for better gear until you can.
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8
Thank you for the reply. I need to see if I can safely out gen blood rage before removing those chaos nodes. And since I posted this I've been able to rid the lightning res node. I've also spec'd out of iron reflexes to save five points and put that into health/damage. A friend of mine helped me out with a very high armour helm that made up for iron reflexes and more. I'm experimenting with determination for more armour. But now im thinking of using purity of ice/lightning just to further my defenses and drop determination. Time will tell though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info