Anyone else...

"
jooozek wrote:
...annoyed by all the unavoidable spoilers everywhere? With all that stuff being spoiled in every place I visit I've had already enough of awakening before it even launched. If you want to keep your experience fresh it's impossible without avoiding every single related to PoE place. NDA next time please? kthxbai

There is no such thing as "unavoidable" when it comes to vids and interviews. You've made the choice yourself.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
What else if poe media going to talk about? How exciting farming docks is?

ps Dialla dies, along with Nessa, Silk and Tolman
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
"
jooozek wrote:
...annoyed by all the unavoidable spoilers everywhere? With all that stuff being spoiled in every place

Rule #1 - don't visit websites unless you want to get spoilered. That's nothing new and it's your own fault for visiting this forum when you know that beta stuff is discussed.

How do you survive Game of Thrones with that attitude?
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
I don't watch TV.
(will this post also get removed?)
"
jooozek wrote:
I don't watch TV.

Nobody does here because GoT doesn't air directly with the english release (and then only in a 1-2 week schedule).

So everybody streams here illegaly, you do stream, do you?
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
I don't, iI only play games on my computer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info