Anyone else...

...annoyed by all the unavoidable spoilers everywhere? With all that stuff being spoiled in every place I visit I've had already enough of awakening before it even launched. If you want to keep your experience fresh it's impossible without avoiding every single related to PoE place. NDA next time please? kthxbai
Sorta kinda appreciate the spoilers gives a chance for people to fish out critiscm... Besides not everything is set in stone still months away.
its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

-everyone aspiring to be a game designer should really listen to PoE podcast!!!
Not mechanics I need that info to maintain my builds just the pics or vids or story spoilers annoy me. I want act 4 to be very fresh to eyes like when you first unbox and play through many other games and its new.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 9, 2015, 9:03:51 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Not mechanics I need that info to maintain my builds just the pics or vids or story spoilers annoy me. I want act 4 to be very fresh to eyes like when you first unbox and play through many other games and its new.

If you hadn't heard about Andariel and Mephisto by the time you unboxed Diablo 2, you were living under a rock, in a cave, in the middle of the desert, on an unnamed planet in the galaxy with designation MACS0647-JD.
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

If you hadn't heard about Andariel and Mephisto by the time you unboxed Diablo 2, you were living under a rock, in a cave, in the middle of the desert, on an unnamed planet in the galaxy with designation MACS0647-JD.

Borderline antagonizing, but I have to be honest this was extremely funny!!!
its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

An NDA is a distraction... they would have to enforce it. That would be next to impossible for a small company who are working their butts off to get a product out.

The other alternative is worse. Having a major patch like this out without public testing would have been a disaster.
They should actually add things to the game with out any advertisement. I created an item called '"invisible," took the design team and I a very long time... First we had to find it...
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Ha Ive never played D2. I was like 5 when it came out living on a swing set or something.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 9, 2015, 9:29:35 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Ha Ive never played D2. I was like 5 when it came out living on a swing set or something.

At your age I was playing Atari... Swings, I've forgotten how they looked like ^.^
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

Last edited by exilione on May 9, 2015, 9:32:15 AM
Just turn off the PC screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info