Anyone got a pic of that alternative HUD?

There was a pic a while back of an alternative HUD for POE basically naked old men instead of the chained women. Please post if you have. Thanks in advance.
Best let sleeping dogs lie and keep naked men covered, or else the SJW will open up a can of mixed metaphors all over the general forum.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
don't. please. for the love of Keysus...
I need more purple titles
"naked old men"

pls no.
I was not a fan. I thought it was ugly and distracting, but here is a link:

Spoiler

I'm still not a big fan of the candy coated arrow button on the current interface.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
It's 1 woman and 1 man, not just old men.

Just saying.
It's adorable they thought their playerbase was/could be made up of anything other than 30 year old dudes.

Swords, tits and blood are older than Conan.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on May 9, 2015, 9:20:14 PM
"
It's adorable they thought their playerbase was/could be made up of anything other than 30 year old dudes.

Swords, tits and blood are older than Conan.

I'm older than thirty and female. I'd MUCH rather have the old people. Naked, chained (Enslaved) women don't do a thing to turn me on. :) Frankly I find the current set up disappointing in a game that is so amazing everywhere else.
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
I was not a fan. I thought it was ugly and distracting, but here is a link:

Spoiler

I'm still not a big fan of the candy coated arrow button on the current interface.

I'm with you. But I was talking to a friend about this hud and needed to show him but couldn't find the pic. Thanks.
They were really trying to push the ancient greek aesthetic when they introduced Forsaken Masters. I'm not sure why. Now it's back to a mix of gothic fantasy and Maori art.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info