MaxCock Rainbow Nuke ( Modified ) Uber Viable

Hi and welcome to my build guide! (diclaimer i did not come up with the name Rainbow Nuke or the original build). This is my take on the Rainbow Nuker.

Cons :
Spoiler
expensive,will be pretty bad if the nerf on Mjolner is global, might cause lag

Pros :
Spoiler
INSANE DAMAGE, fast clear speed, dont need 6L, 15s Immortal call, 100% all res if lvl 21 aura gems

Bandits
Spoiler
oak, kraityn, alira

offence :

defence :

When i first leveld this character i used flameblast and fire trap until i was level 66 and could equip mjolner due to all the requirements. I did not have a volls devotion until i was level 78 but it worked just fine without it.

Gear atm :

Uber gear :

Passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwD7gQHBLMFQgthES0S4RVQFm8XLxhdGJEaOB0UHb4kqiSwJwsnLylPKjgsnC3SMgky0TOHNZI26DbpOlI6WDrYPC1BlkKjRKtFR0d-TLNM_1AwVa5VxlivXzlhIWFSZOdlTWaeaPJsRnJseA18g4CkghCCm4O2g9uE2YV9hmCG0YcpivCOZI9Gj6aQVZstogCnCKlurfGus69ssKu18rb6tz64k7yfvTa-ir6nwBrAZsSCxq7N-tD12L3a3d3j37Di6uNq6UbsOPAf8kX05vem-tL-Cg==

with the aura buffs from the tree you get 84% all res with level 20 gems and 87% with level 21.
if you have the uber gloves you can drop vaal pact since discharge will crit alot. Also if you have the gear you can drop some of the dex, int and str nodes aswell.

How you play it: run from pack to pack and molten strike one time and watch it go off.

Latest update : 2015,06,05

Update : added new gloves for higher attack speed and lvl 21 PoL, PoF. Also removed some hp nodes in the skill tree and got inner force.
imma da
Last edited by dinmamma14 on Jun 5, 2015, 5:23:03 PM
Need Help With Adding Image. PM.
imma da
updated
imma da
updated
imma da
Update : added 6L Belly and new gloves and RoP för the uber Atziri fight for more dps
imma da
update
imma da
update
imma da

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info