Must buy a supporter pack

"
Metronomy wrote:
The weapon effects for this packs are quite good compared to previous packs, I have seen it said that this pack doesnt seem as good as previous ones but I think standard of the weapon effects makes up for it.

600 points would cost you $60 US; for that same 60 bucks you get 550 points, a portrait frame, a ghoulish demon-thing, the soundtrack, a beta key and two pretty cool weapon effects - which, by the way, can be used when dual wielding. With the normal shop effects you would have to buy two of them to put one on each weapon. So, all of those other goodies "cost" you a grand total of 5 bucks US. The Lunaris Pack is a one-for-one value in points; hard to beat that.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on May 8, 2015, 12:09:56 PM
"
Demonoz wrote:
6'3" and 270

Silly murricans, learn the metric system please. You're wrong assuming everyone will learn your medieval systems - trust me, 90% of the people here have no fuckin' clue what you're trying to say. Besides, it's easy and convenient, other than this arbitrary imperial system.

--

1,5k or more hours in PoE (although 80% of that is idling for trades - async trading can't come soon enough, really), figured it'd be fair to support GGG some more. Haven't used anything of it yet, waiting for the beta to end.
I'm really undecided what pack I want to get, waiting to see if we get any more cool mtx before I pick.

off topic:
"
Silly murricans, learn the metric system please. You're wrong assuming everyone will learn your medieval systems - trust me, 90% of the people here have no fuckin' clue what you're trying to say. Besides, it's easy and convenient, other than this arbitrary imperial system.

90% seems a little high but could be... once you all learn to drive on the right side of the road we can talk about measurements. But pretty sure XXXL is XXXL world wide, silly measurements or not.

I upgraded today, these new pack's are cool.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on May 8, 2015, 10:21:16 PM
"
Metronomy wrote:
The weapon effects for this packs are quite good compared to previous packs, I have seen it said that this pack doesnt seem as good as previous ones but I think standard of the weapon effects makes up for it.

Yeah I still think the Open Beta weapon effects are the best so far, but these new ones are really cool.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Deadpeng wrote:
After reading on what GGG is going to do about desync, I have settle down my thoughts firmly-I MUST BUY A SUPPORTER PACK!

I would wait and try it out, you might be disappointed with the "fix."

Also, they've stated this new method is suggested only for those playing with less than 100 ping.
IGN: LessBow
Supporter packs pretty much works like an DLC/expansion packs. Thing is, you don't have to buy them. :D But people buy them anyways. Why? Cuz. :D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
ahcos wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
6'3" and 270

lel he's about 1.87cm tall and weighs 125kg
probably needs to cut some weight

anyway maybe i'll support after a4 is live
Let the games begin
Before POE I personally never spent any money on any software. Ever. Especially not on games.
And since I'm an IT technician, go figure.

I spent 90$ on POE so far, and I am going to spend more 'coz no game gave me so much fun before.
I intend to play this game forever, so I don't feel bad supporting something that occupies so much of my time.
【ツ】 MaryJane's Coffee Shop! 【ツ】

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1265447

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info