Must buy a supporter pack

After reading on what GGG is going to do about desync, I have settle down my thoughts firmly-I MUST BUY A SUPPORTER PACK!
Nice; I've found them to be a nice value as well as a good way to support a game developer that is as good as any I've ever run across. Enjoy!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
I am having so much fun playing this game, and I play it for long.

I would feel bad playing and not supporting, so bought Awakening pack.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Awesome dude. I bought points better value. Already have similar weapons. And demon over my head and beta does nothing for me. Either-way as long as we support them game can only get better.

I actually didnt need anything at all but still bought 24 stash tabs this week cos I felt like a deadbeat having "remove only tabs"
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 8, 2015, 7:44:03 AM
It's great to hear when people are enjoying Path of Exile, and thanks so much for your support!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Awesome dude. I bought points better value. Already have similar weapons. And demon over my head and beta does nothing for me. Either-way as long as we support them game can only get better.

Yeah; if I had Ghostflame or Blowtorch...errr...Infernal weapon effect I would be in the same boat. Would probably do it anyway, but the value wouldn't be as great. Awakening is a lower-key "flame" effect, which is what I prefer. Wish those demon-things lasted longer; definitely look cooler than those back attachments - which really did nothing for me. Trying to talk myself into Lunaris; if only that graphic novel was signed by the artist / author.....

Have fun!

Edit: Thanks for chiming in Rachel!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on May 8, 2015, 7:48:29 AM
"
IgorBGD wrote:
I am having so much fun playing this game, and I play it for long.

I would feel bad playing and not supporting, so bought Awakening pack.

Me too.

yeah pretty much the same as the above posts, played 2+ years and lurked in the forums also , having been crppled by debt for a coupla years , i am finally able to purchase packs. feels like im finally paying GGG back for countless hours of epic gaming :) top banana guys , keep up the good work :)
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
The weapon effects for this packs are quite good compared to previous packs, I have seen it said that this pack doesnt seem as good as previous ones but I think standard of the weapon effects makes up for it.
About 2 more weeks and ill have the pack i REALLY want... the Vaal pack! I want my Shirt Dammit! \m/
I just hope GGG has stocked them XXXL! Im 6'3" and 270 so i dont want a belly shirt or another shirt i have to cut the arms out of as soon as i get it!!

Thats why i quit buying shirts from bands at shows since they only seem to stock kids sizes! LOL
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 8, 2015, 11:37:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info