Aura Reservation and Reduced Mana Support Gem Change

"
Can we please let chance to flee gives reduced mana reservation instead of enlighten?

Or just hire a new developer and balance team...
Terrible change to reduced mana. One step forwards two steps back. Enough already!
I feel like if empower was an almost free gem like reduced mana then there would be the same argument on this thread....but still everyone uses it.
"
Ungriim wrote:
I feel like if empower was an almost free gem like reduced mana then there would be the same argument on this thread....but still everyone uses it.

Thing is empower is optional , you dont even need lvl 4 and you can always use anything else like leech , added damage support gems or whatever but enlighten is not optional, its a must and there's no other way around.

And thats making angry most of people here (including me).
Don't do it. You are fixing something that is not broken.
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
Ungriim wrote:

Thing is empower is optional , you dont even need lvl 4 and you can always use anything else like leech , added damage support gems or whatever but enlighten is not optional, its a must and there's no other way around.

And thats making angry most of people here (including me).

Pretty sure in the original posts they state their intention is to make auras less mana intensive WITHOUT needing reduced mana gems AND they give the option to reduce reservations further with enlighten
They should eliminate enlighten as the reduced mana substitute. Make people choose among aura tradeoffs. Otherwise everyone will be right back to desperately wanting a top level gem (red mana/enlighten, whatever you want to name it, it's the same thing).

Auras are too powerful not to have as many as possible. Everyone will want enlighten now, it will just be harder for everyone to get.
"
... You are fixing something that is not broken.

...and creating another problem!!

I am not really sure what GGG are doing??
I think this is a great change! it is too easy to stack tons of auras right now. And to people who complain about colors - if you corrupted and crafted perfect gear for you you can afford lil more vorici crafts to make gear right colors again.

Changes like these mean that the game is alive and you should adapt to new things instead of clinging to the past.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Come on people, Stop whining, do some maths and researchs before you whine about changes:

https://poe.mikelat.com/beta/

The amount of reservations are same. Or almost same. You just neeed Enlighten in order to make a OP late game build which is a good decision for races. Get a shavs drop > get low life > win the race. GGG is against that.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info