Aura Reservation and Reduced Mana Support Gem Change

I think you all forgot what GGG means folks,

Let me show you

GGG = GRINDING GEAR GAMES,

you gotta grind for that corrupted lvl 4 enlighten!
You literally killed some builds by doing this. With it being extremely expensive to change color on corrupted items, this is going to be very annoying to reskill my build when the patch hits. Disappointed.
Last edited by TheKillerNacho on May 11, 2015, 5:10:47 PM
So only players in std / hc will be able to run auras effectively, and even there, only the rich. Great changes GGG! Welcome to the path of nerf.
This is the worst decision GGG ever made.

Enlighten as RM... c'mon....
The game was made from players to players.
Now it is GGG vs Players.
Everytime someone finds a good build, like RF-Build GGG changes everything to screw this builds up. Now they want to take away the buffs on the tree, that means the buzzsaw-build will be not more as strong as it is. And now you have too lvl this gem 2 month to get an extra aura.
Why? What build cant use RM?

And the new jewelry.... you will farm tons of them and 99.999999% of them is crap, like 99.99999% of the regular items....

Thats not fun anymore.

I had a good Splitarrow-crit-build... after some patches its worthless...
And withe the new changes with RM, a lot of my builds will be worthless too..

I am absolutly disappointed.
The new patch has not started yet, and i dont want to have it.
i dont even want to play the beta anymore.....

"
With it being extremely expensive to change color on corrupted items, this is going to be very annoying to reskill my build when the patch hits. Disappointed.

Holy shit I completely forgot about the "changing color on corrupted items" part. That is another very big disappointment too. ;(
Now I feel like John1999:
Spoiler
"
John1999 wrote:
I am absolutly disappointed.
The new patch has not started yet, and i dont want to have it.
i dont even want to play the beta anymore.....

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I Succesfully corrupted reduced mana gem to lvl21 some weeks ago. zero quality ofc... so it may turn to garbage in future, nice. Who would use RM gem in future if it only reduces manacosts of skills?
Last edited by DuD3x on May 11, 2015, 6:29:11 PM
+1 on this... not liking the change
I think sometimes you have to decide whether or not that everybody is using the same thing, reduced mana gem in this case, is a bad thing. Also is changing this going to benefit the future of the game or this a knee jerk reaction to overpopularity? Auras have always been dangerously powerful and mandatory. It's not so much the reduced mana gem, its the fact that almost all characters dedicate links to auras and theres only 1 support thats common enough and makes sense to use. I think instead of just reworking auras for what seems like just the hell of it, you should look at the blood magic keystone and think about reworking it so that having auras isn't a mandatory selection.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
p0t wrote:
Auras have always been dangerously powerful and mandatory.

You do know that this is not the first aura nerf it's more like aura nerf number 76 since the beginning of this game?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
p0t wrote:
Auras have always been dangerously powerful and mandatory.

You do know that this is not the first aura nerf it's more like aura nerf number 76 since the beginning of this game?

I am aware, and I remember when you could run the bloodmagic keystone and tons of auras and how its better overall now. Also are you aware that not all the aura changes were nerfs? Don't forget the addition of all the aura nodes and the buffs to auras since cb.

I tend to feel while auras changed, they've always remained mandatory. The bloodmagic keystone got destroyed when compared to using the bloodmagic gem and auras. I don't see the logic in changing whats super popular when there is so much underused content in the game.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info