Update on Deterministic Lockstep

wow...<3

The wild beast has been tamed!!!!!
cool, now you just need to stop nerfing stuff
Some of you people need to realize the "Desync" method is actually in many ways superior. Input delay is the worst thing in online games bar none.

I'm just glad they are giving us a choice and not forcing lockstep on us. More than likely I will be keeping the current system.

thanks GGG
"
diernes wrote:
Some of you people need to realize the "Desync" method is actually in many ways superior. Input delay is the worst thing in online games bar none.

I'm just glad they are giving us a choice and not forcing lockstep on us. More than likely I will be keeping the current system.

thanks GGG

Especially in fighting games. Fuck input delay.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
could you tell us, whats a low latency?

my latency for poe is always around ~45-50
"
lain91 wrote:
could you tell us, whats a low latency?

my latency for poe is always around ~45-50

You will be fine.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Been waiting for this, hype! and thank you! GG
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Client Predictive is the only option for me, please keep it in the game even after beta.
"
"
diernes wrote:

thanks GGG

Especially in fighting games. Fuck input delay.

I'm a big time fighting game player so I completely agree with you on that front. It's not such an issue in a game like this but still...

Even Chris has acknowledged that from a game-play standpoint, Client predictive is a better option so I am actually more excited to hear they have fixed a lot of problems with this mode and cant wait to see how much its been improved.

I was really worried about this change. but since we get a choice I'm really really happy.
Wonderful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info