Legend Gaming Community

Greetings Exiles!

Legend would like to invite any players to come and join us! We have a Teamspeak 3 server and play a large variety of games! Including Path of Exile, League of Legends and many more games. If you are interested in joining in some fun, we would like to hear from you! Please visit http://legend-gaming.com/ and fill out a MEMBER application.

We expect maturity regardless of age, friendliness in any situation and above all always having fun. We are not expecting any experience, in fact its better if you're new!. Once you filled out a Member application, you'll receive a recruit tag for a month. To gain full membership, you have to interact and socialize with existing members! If we like you will receive a thumbs up and gain full membership. If you just want to check us out, join us on teamspeak: 50.23.129.101:10137

If you are just looking for a guild in game to make some new friends or to just simply Hangout and run some maps or to level with some new people that's OK! Cause joining Legend Gaming Community is not a requirement for joining the PoE guild that we have. Doesn't mean we wont try and persuade you though. :P You can message me in game or on the forums, I am online and check the forums regularly. My name in game is KazuhikoKun. Message me anytime and i will get back to you ASAP. Hope to see you in game and on the teamspeak! Cheers!~
bump
Bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type