What Is Your Favorite Tin'ed Food?

"
Hardlicker wrote:

/wins.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Tinned Rambutan is delicious too!

Thanks for sharing your favourite tinned foods aswell! It has been really insightful!
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
My country (Portugal) has very good canned fish. With that said all I ever had was tuna, haha. Either ramirez or bom petisco (tl: good tidbit)

I guess canned peaches and pineapples are delicious too.
Besides that guess only canned stuff that I ever eat would be Pâté since its a good way to conserve such. (still, there are many recipes that should not be served canned)

Frankly, I find some things that people sell canned to be scary and of doubtful quality. Spam especially, seems terrifying to me. For canned food, I only buy the best quality stuff out there.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
My country (Portugal) has very good canned fish. With that said all I ever had was tuna, haha. Either ramirez or bom petisco (tl: good tidbit)

I guess canned peaches and pineapples are delicious too.
Besides that guess only canned stuff that I ever eat would be Pâté since its a good way to conserve such. (still, there are many recipes that should not be served canned)

Frankly, I find some things that people sell canned to be scary and of doubtful quality. Spam especially, seems terrifying to me. For canned food, I only buy the best quality stuff out there.

When I was young, my family were quite poor, being a foreigner we didn't have much of our native food except tinned stuff that friends and family bought over.
since you couldn't order from the internet/ it wasn't even available anywhere, it was quite the small family delicaticy. Spam were also a treat, however I don't understand why people eat it raw....
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
spam is just potted meat. pretty much sold everywhere.
cant believe I forgot one of the most common, sausages:

Oblivious
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

I know that student feel
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Reviving old thread~
All this time, and you were just a cat...
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info