Returning marauder - Need your help!

Sup guys!

I played PoE a long time ago ( I remember sceptre of god being closed ), and then a bit more when scepter of god opened. Since then I didn't really cared much for this game and played other stuff. Now I heard there's an expansion coming out so I tought i'd give it another go. Thing is, my Marauder has been reset and I'm not sure what do do now.

Since i'm a bit limited gear-wise, what's my best option here ? My original build was something around using Heavy strike, sweep and molten shield, so I was looking for a different playstyle now, something fun to play. I've checked the Build List sticky and there's more builds there than what I can browse through..

Currently I have two uniques, Geofri's Baptism, which I was previoulsy using, and recently found Reaper's Pursuit on another char.

Spoiler

So.. what would you reccomend ?
Last edited by Lyxs on May 6, 2015, 11:19:32 PM
uhm... bump ?
You should probly just wait for the upcoming one month league since you are pretty much starting over anyways and it should be pretty darn fun.
Personally I would recommend static strike. It's a really strong skill and it's pretty fun to play. You scale static strike through physical damage just like you can with most melee skills, so it works really well with the high physical damage on geofri's baptism.

A rough outline of a build might look like this if you choose to stick with maces.
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info