Unpopular opinion: GGG should put their foot down regarding "QoL" and convenience (e.g. loot filter)

I agree with OP 100%.

I actually argued about the same thing months ago.
"
mushioov wrote:
I agree with OP 100%.

Me too. But the(Removed By Support)reddit whiteknights or fanbois... call them wehatever.... downvoted me to oblivion all the time. In fact they always do when I say somethign they dont like, which is 100 % the case, I am not here to praise. This is why I love the forum and piss on reddit and (Removed By Support).
Having an opinion there different then "oh this is very very good thx" means you are not welcome.

I actually hate all these modifications which are non vanilla directly from GGG... so yeah, I am not using the loot filter and never will.

FU reddit, you cant downvote me here

凸 (-.-) 凸
Last edited by Rob_GGG on May 6, 2015, 4:42:38 AM
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
"
mushioov wrote:
I agree with OP 100%.

Me too. But the(Removed By Support)reddit whiteknights or fanbois... call them wehatever.... downvoted me to oblivion all the time. In fact they always do when I say somethign they dont like, which is 100 % the case, I am not here to praise. This is why I love the forum and piss on reddit and (Removed By Support).
Having an opinion there different then "oh this is very very good thx" means you are not welcome.

I actually hate all these modifications which are non vanilla directly from GGG... so yeah, I am not using the loot filter and never will.

FU reddit, you cant downvote me here

凸 (-.-) 凸

Seems like the majority of people here still think you're wrong.
Last edited by Rob_GGG on May 6, 2015, 4:43:00 AM
well let me say it this way then.

me > majority.

and I dont care about others only about myself and my own opinion.
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
well let me say it this way then.

me > majority.

and I dont care about others only about myself and my own opinion.

Your attitude is plenty obvious, but thanks for restating it.
if one day people are stupid enough to ask for an auction house and if GGG decides to commit suicide by implementing it, I would say OP was right...

Otherwise, neither loot filter and perma allocation are good examples of too much compromises, they were definately needed, short allocation was badly impacting gameplay and default loot filter is just not adapted to the game with massive item drops...
IGN TylordRampage
i have never used this loot filter and will most likely never use it, i pick everything i see worth but this loot filter will just make that hard for my part xD
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I think they shouldnt even show labels - you should have to mouse over everything that drops one by one to see what it is. Now thats fucking hardcore yo.

...this is how ridiculous your post is.

Be careful, OP will come back in a few weeks suggesting we actually had to pick up the item, drop it into our inventory manually, then use a "look at item" button, just to see what we had, because he finds annoying crap "challenging".
Last edited by gorillajuice on May 6, 2015, 4:51:39 AM
"
marremurt wrote:
i have never used this loot filter and will most likely never use it, i pick everything i see worth but this loot filter will just make that hard for my part xD

I don't think you understand how the loot filter works.
I wonder if he feels the same about how you now can check the item level of an item by just holding down "alt", instead of having to use "/itemlevel".
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info