Game crashes when I click "League" in character creation.

I tried downloading and using the game from this site and when I goto create a character the client crashes when I click league. I also tried downloading it from steam several times and it didn't resolve the issue. Couldn't find any fixes online. In options it said it is using my Nvidia 850 series card and I know it cant be ram since I have 16gs on my laptop. What can I do and it doesn't give me a crash log other then not responding..
Update video drivers and pull the information from the Windows Event/Error logs for the crash.
Where do I go to pull crash information I have a windows 7 comp.
The Windows Event viewer.
Faulting application name: PathOfExile.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5543043b
Faulting module name: PathOfExile.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5543043b
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0054ecc8
Faulting process id: 0x1cb0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d086c53cb2a25b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe
Report Id: 9c01f5b9-f2b8-11e4-b334-80fa5b011abb

My drivers are up to date.
can you post a dxdiag.exe export into a spoiler tag or pastebin link?
Do I do all of this from the event viewer sorry I have never done anything like this before.
Google can usually help with some basic diagnostic questions.

run dxdiag.exe and export the results. Then paste them into something like pastebin, or put them in a post here but make sure you click the spoiler button first to keep the thread clean.
I made my dxdiag into a file but not sure how to post it here.
I can't post it into this because its way too long it says. IS pastebin something that can be posted on here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info