New uber unique Summoner Jewel

Now this is a dead funny corruption mod...

a closer lookup:

get those new dead builds ideas coming!

(if at least you could drag your favourite summoners' cropse around with their minion's follwing him! taht would be a really curious build to toy with... death easy to play!).
Last edited by Aalzien on May 4, 2015, 1:51:01 PM
i thik it funny , that ggg thinks a crappy 5% dodge chance jewel is worth anything when no one takes the 3 block 2% nodes behind necro aegis.

takes on average 2- 4 passives to slot a jewel, 5%/2 = 2.5% per node , 5%/3 = 1.6* per node

and the aegis nodes are all 2% per. seriously totally stupid jewel, most of them are.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on May 4, 2015, 1:57:07 PM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
i thik it funny , that ggg thinks a crappy 5% dodge chance jewel is worth anything when no one takes the 3 block 2% nodes behind necro aegis.

takes on average 2- 4 passives to slot a jewel, 5%/2 = 2.5% per node , 5%/3 = 1.6* per node

and the aegis nodes are all 2% per. seriously totally stupid jewel, most of them are.

I hope this is a joke and you are not taking this jewel seriously.
They actually said that some of those corrupted jewels are supposed to be useless.

Like the -1 Max Powercharge Jewel named Powerless.

Or this one with his damage increase while being dead.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
He's referring to the 5% in general I think.
On it's own 5% is of course awful, combining 4-6 of them might be worth it though.
Although usually I find that spells are the bigger problems for minions.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

I hope this is a joke and you are not taking this jewel seriously.
They actually said that some of those corrupted jewels are supposed to be useless.

Like the -1 Max Powercharge Jewel named Powerless.

Or this one with his damage increase while being dead.

corruption? the hell you talking about? everyone knows about the death troll corruption. im talking about the dodge chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info