This is why I no longer enjoy playing this game

"
This is an example of RNG working as intended. RNG comes with a 100% guarantee to roll occasional duds.

The point of my post is that "occasional" is a huge understatement in this game, and I'm at the point of absolute frustration.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
Last edited by Caustic2 on May 4, 2015, 1:53:38 PM
"
Caustic2 wrote:

Map mods are a static value, they don't change depending on the map. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/User:Chriskang/Sandbox/ItemAffixSpawnRates/Map

If you're actually trying to say you can't roll packsize on a palace, then uh...

failfish
i tryin to say there NO REASON to roll packsize or magic in this map due to its small layout
"worst map to roll" its not same as "u cant roll it"
all taht 16 chaos can be saved but u try improve stats on ilvl 15 armor and fail (plz dont send wiki link with "u can improve stats")
ign - FancySneakyDevil
It is time to boost drop rates in standard realm and make everyone happy
"
Caustic2 wrote:
"
This is an example of RNG working as intended. RNG comes with a 100% guarantee to roll occasional duds.

The point of my post is that "occasional" is a huge understatement in this game, and I'm at the point of absolute frustration.

When a game is no longer fun, it's over. Reroll?
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
"
Caustic2 wrote:

Map mods are a static value, they don't change depending on the map. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/User:Chriskang/Sandbox/ItemAffixSpawnRates/Map

If you're actually trying to say you can't roll packsize on a palace, then uh...

failfish
i tryin to say there NO REASON to roll packsize or magic in this map due to its small layout
"worst map to roll" its not same as "u cant roll it"
all taht 16 chaos can be saved but u try improve stats on ilvl 15 armor and fail (plz dont send wiki link with "u can improve stats")

Again, my personal experience says otherwise. Please, stop posting.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
I kind of agree that we could use some bigger packsize in general, not only maps. Would be scary with a3x monsters though.
But sometimes areas feel a bit empty.

Or maybe it's the fleeing and chasing of mobs/wandering off when you're surrounded that puts me off sometimes.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
If you want pack size so bad, do what everyone else does. Roll it with transmutes and alts.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
If you don't enjoy RNG based game just don't play it. But you can't claim PoE is much more RNG based than many other games. I personally think that RNG in PoE is quite balanced.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Think there is RNG for the number of monsters and packs, also there is maps that wort spend the money to get extra mods but others not so good... Never the less evrything in this game is pretty much RNG so when you roll a map you shoudl alredy know you may not get the money you spend wort it, its called RNG.
yeah 1% at lvl 92 is an especially bad palace... but its pretty widely known that palace is the worst 78 map for exp-empty rooms and wide open spaces are very common. you have to get really lucky to roll it in such a way that it rivals courtyard (the best) for exp.

as an example, in the 1mhc i lucked out and alched one that had +pack size, +magic monsters, and +rares and threw domination on...got nearly 3% exp at lvl 94...had that been on a courtyard it wouldve been way more however. an average palace was giving somewhere around 1-1.5% (hard to tell when its that low) if i remember correctly..
Last edited by awave on May 4, 2015, 2:53:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info