Leveling help

The short version is im looking for some help leveling up, preferable a group that is willing to run higher level maps and help me gain levels.

the long version is ive been playing this game since release and i have... jsut the WORST luck, ive had about 2 ex drops, and havtn seen a chaos orb in weeks, i also dont have any maps above lvl 70, despite running all my lvl 70-75 maps, finally everytime i amke any amount of progress i get one shotted by a rogue exile who jsut appears out of nowhere and murders me in the face, repeatedly. I also dont get any good uniques, i think the best unique i found was worth like... 1 ex, which i traded for IIQ gem hoping it would help in the long run, and is hasnt sadly.

This is my current gear setup, i dont have enough currencies to upgrade it as i should, i know some of my stuff jsut isnt up to par with what i need, but as i said i dotn get drops.
Spoiler

EDIT: before anyone asks why i have 3 Tshots on my build, the corrupted one didnt vaal right, so i put 2 more on the lvl up and try again, obviously i have to lvl them both to 20, vendor quality them, and lvl to 20 again so its going to take some time, hence i have 3 at once.
Last edited by gubaguy on May 4, 2015, 1:13:18 AM
You can put even more on weapon swap.
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
your bow and your gear in general is just spectacular. how did u get that harb with only 2 exs and zero chaos in weeks and 1 unique worth an exalt? as long as ur resis are capped, u def need no upgrade in terms of gear. fighting against exiles is a lot about kting and manually dodging. link ur skilltre, so we can see, what the proble could be.

edit: one thing to note for your "main" tshot setup, i would sacrifice that faster attacks gem for a crit damage gem, the rest is fine.
Last edited by Startblock on May 6, 2015, 3:47:40 AM

Your gear is better if not on par with mine and I have no trouble leveling at almost 81..... I run 72 or lower maps easily so far.TS is in my boots atm till I link up my bow or chest more.
Last edited by 9nines on May 6, 2015, 9:31:46 PM
"
Startblock wrote:
your bow and your gear in general is just spectacular. how did u get that harb with only 2 exs and zero chaos in weeks and 1 unique worth an exalt? as long as ur resis are capped, u def need no upgrade in terms of gear. fighting against exiles is a lot about kting and manually dodging. link ur skilltre, so we can see, what the proble could be.

edit: one thing to note for your "main" tshot setup, i would sacrifice that faster attacks gem for a crit damage gem, the rest is fine.

I crafted it, took ages, literlaly picked up and ID'd every rare i found, vendored them all (minus the ones needed for chaos recipe) and then used the resulting alterations to chance the base, got a 155% phys increase, and then regaled... and got probably the most OP bow ive ever owned.

Passive skill tree build
Last edited by gubaguy on May 11, 2015, 4:41:07 PM
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
Startblock wrote:

I crafted it, took ages, literlaly picked up and ID'd every rare i found, vendored them all (minus the ones needed for chaos recipe) and then used the resulting alterations to chance the base, got a 155% phys increase, and then regaled... and got probably the most OP bow ive ever owned.

Passive skill tree build

Throw some divines on it!
get phase acro, this should increase ur defenses. also take that main pierce node ! u already have a lot of Life/Ev Nodes , so i would sacrifice some of them for those remaining Crit Nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info