Beta Key

Beta key giveaway is close
Last edited by anders802 on Nov 21, 2011, 4:13:50 AM
August 13, 2011
Almost no posts tho.
August 5, 2011
low post count as I've been busy with school the past few months
sept 12 not many posts tho working overtime sucks :(
Not in it to win it, just making an observation: If someone is active enough to notice this thread, post count really shouldn't be a consideration, only join date. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Can't say I've been posting too much, but I have been active for quite awhile, Even with Skyrim coming out I've tried checking the forums atleast twice every day since I joined.

I hope that would be enough, I'd really like play Path of Exile.

Thank you.
12 August 2011

According to my profile I have about 0.098 Posts per day.

I'm not as active as other members but I'm checking the forums more than once everyday.

Best regards
I joined, October 2, 2011 8:21 PM. This is my first post as I was going to attempt to let the game auto invite me so I wouldn't be many of the people asking around for a beta key. If I remember correctly sharing an account is against the rules of being a beta member though, is it not?
"
Lash wrote:
I joined, October 2, 2011 8:21 PM. This is my first post as I was going to attempt to let the game auto invite me so I wouldn't be many of the people asking around for a beta key. If I remember correctly sharing an account is against the rules of being a beta member though, is it not?
i not going share this account i going give it away
Last edited by anders802 on Nov 21, 2011, 3:46:02 AM
id be more than glad to take it off your hands lol ive been checking my email about 3 times a day and the timer about 15 just to see if im next :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info