Standalone/Steam client achievements are not synced

Last week I earned the eternal achievement playing with the standalone client, but next time when I logged into the steam client, the achievement was not synced.

I hoped that it would sync, if I get the next one with the steam client, which was the gemling achievement yesterday, but unfortunately the eternal is still missing in steam.

Is this a bug or are achievements earned with the standalone client generally not synced to steam?
German chat: /global 4745
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2017, 10:28:57 PM
Are you referring to the achievement in steam itself (shift tab) or the achievement in PoE that was accessed through steam (h). If it is the first. Steam won't give you achievements unless you play through steam. If it's the second then I hope it would be synched as well.
I refer to the steam achievements itself.

Thanks, I didn't know that there aren't synced in both directions, so it seems I had a good rng that this is the first achievement missing in steam. ;)
German chat: /global 4745
sorry if it's in the wrong post but i have a similar problem i got the achievement all in a day's work on my poe account but even if i do many daily mission for the master the achievement in steam does'nt pop up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info