What items for build?

Hello. I am refining an old build of mine, that worked. However a lot has changed since I left the game. I see the passive tree changed, there is new unique items, new skills, P.V.P and more. I do not have the knowledge to figure it out at this time. I was hoping you all could help (seeing as no one is trying a build like this). This is the build (at the end)..

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABvryC5JARiq9KyG6qtfI1kv6PTeOmVzrh8kX-Cti9PycqTRUgLOndDfzFVvqq-Kiiwdh3138rMHxRR42_BbXUIzBx3ahLeDpCdKBYdQYgZ6CHduOfSn3K0xm0vqduadX4ZU29Nkd-hNmplHh6qSeHamEhhO907XrvBS1gS14TIVXcPQd1wKYs-4oiJyAaVYjtqfrh7xx49UblxWSjNuhGaQHnFE38S7yfGJE6Uhv6Jd-2LKQZtz7GrhynGNdTpTwtxPY9DxzOK1ANzf5UcqlVqZe0agF9W_rrkvNeRY19I_ZNksQV9zKSfdwjmG_lz9aK

I did the math already.. Bonuses by Passives: 182% evade (18% from dexterity), 173% armor (after Acrobatics), 175% life, 249% total damage, 45% attack speed, 245% chance to critical

This build was originally designed to be built like a Rogue. High Damage, good critical capabilities, and lower then normal defensive capabilities. The new tree allowed me to get more Critical Strike Chance, and Damage then previous builds.

Knowing that I am struggling to figure out what would be best for the build. I know to use Abyssus but, what about the other items?

Would Romira's Banquet, and Immortal Flesh be good items?

Is Daresso's Defiance worth the 6% Dodge? Or should I get armor with higher armor, or evade stats?

Is Atziri's Step worth it for the build?

What stats should I look for on the 2H Sword, and any other non unique items for the build?

Any help you all can provide is appreciated. Thank you

Edit: Forgot to ask about skills. I see most builds have 4 auras. I was thinking Wrath, Herald of Thunder, Herald of Ice, and Grace.

How would I best approach this? Put 2 or 3 of the auras on mana? Put the last one on Blood Magic?

I was thinking Cleave, and Double Strike for the attack speed Quality bonus. Would this be good for this build?
Last edited by dreatlan on May 3, 2015, 4:18:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info