[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

"
Muldini wrote:
Search for "### Chaos + Regal Recipe" in the filter. You will find a section that contains 3 regal and 3 chaos recipe blocks. I'd recommend changing the regal blocks by either editing the existing text- and backgroundcolor settings or by adding a "SetBorderColor" setting (also takes a RGB arguement).

Let me know if you need a hand.

Also, thank you J4N5 and britan. I really appreciate it when people let me know that they find it useful.

I tried my best, for whatever reason I still cannot set it to distinguish between the two, anyway you can help?
Can you upload the version that you've tried to edit?

I'd rather show where you might have made a mistake than upload a finished version. That simply wouldn't scale if everyone asked for it and thus isn't in my interest. Hope that makes sense.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Heads up; I think you published the filter with the wrong date (year). ;)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Muldini wrote:
Can you upload the version that you've tried to edit?

I'd rather show where you might have made a mistake than upload a finished version. That simply wouldn't scale if everyone asked for it and thus isn't in my interest. Hope that makes sense.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7RqaEe2XsPLcFNLTXZDaXRVV1E
Anyone else having trouble opening the filter in notepad as above where the lines wrap around, here is a solution.

Open the link so it shows the filter code and then instead of saving it, press control and A, this selects all text, right click and copy. Then simply open up notepad, right click and paste.

This should do it so it is the same as what you copied.
I've tried a few loot filters now and all the highlighting and nameplate scaling and colours all work fine... but none of them are actually 'hiding' any useless items at all. Every single item is still being shown.

Am I doing something wrong here? Or is there something not directly stated where ALL items are still shown at lower levels or something?

I see in the screenshots that these filters are supposed to dramatically reduce the number of item nameplates being shown on screen...
Does anything change at all for you when you enable the filter? If you don't see any difference, make sure to not just download, but actually enable the filter ingame.

Also, as you said, try a higher level zone. Some/most filters won't hide that much in a1 normal for example.

You may also refer to a video linked in the first post of this thread that showcases how to install a filter. In fact, it uses this filter as an example. Good luck!
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
"
Muldini wrote:
Does anything change at all for you when you enable the filter? If you don't see any difference, make sure to not just download, but actually enable the filter ingame.

Also, as you said, try a higher level zone. Some/most filters won't hide that much in a1 normal for example.

You may also refer to a video linked in the first post of this thread that showcases how to install a filter. In fact, it uses this filter as an example. Good luck!

I played a little further and realised it was just because I was in low level zones. The filter seems to start hiding things around level 12 areas.. I think.

Anyway, problem solved. Sorry for the unnecessary question!
I downloaded version 2.6.1 from the forum here, saved it to my PoE folder, and its not showing up on the list of filters. All it shows are "None" and "Default". Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Make sure to choose the correct folder (as described in the initial post).

Also, since I'm not playing beta, for anyone wishing to check it out: MTH7E-MZ3LD-BSU9G-6W6YX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info