[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

It never ceases to amaze me just how awesome some people are. I can only guess how much time this project must take up, and you do it to improve the game for others. Thank you :-)

Anyway to distinct regal and chaos recipe items. hate going through stash one by one to look at level.
Search for "### Chaos + Regal Recipe" in the filter. You will find a section that contains 3 regal and 3 chaos recipe blocks. I'd recommend changing the regal blocks by either editing the existing text- and backgroundcolor settings or by adding a "SetBorderColor" setting (also takes a RGB arguement).

Let me know if you need a hand.

Also, thank you J4N5 and britan. I really appreciate it when people let me know that they find it useful.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
I tried several filters and this one is my favorite so far, but I have one minor problem with it and I wonder if someone could help me.

It filters out flasks and gems below 10 quality and I would like to change that. I tried to edit all the q10+ to q1+ to no avail. I want it to show all flasks and gems that have at least 1% quality.

Is there a way a noob like myself could edit it out?

Additionally, a little more complicated thing I would love to have in this filter:

I'm addicted to alteration shard farming and higher ilvl magic items have a higher chance to yield more shards, so I wonder if I could add a line or whatever to the code to show the higher level magic items?

Last edited by nucleus on Apr 16, 2017, 9:16:40 AM
Which version are you using? It should show all gems, regardless of their quality in the regular version.

Did you edit the filter using Filtration or maybe downloaded it from Filterblast?

Anyway, the gems being out of the way, let's tackle the other two issues.

Flasks:

Replace Hide #Flasks - Quality - Q1+ with Show #Flasks - Quality - Q1+.

Keep in mind that it needs to be a tab instead of a space between "Hide" / "Show" and "#Flasks". Alternatively, you can go to line 2016 and edit it manually. ("CTRL + G" -> "2016" -> "Enter" in Notepad++)

Magic items:

This is a little more tricky, as in you probably can't use a toggle. So I'm assuming you don't care about the basetype, but just the itemlevel?

In that case, search for "### Chromatic Orb Recipe - Normal & Magic" and below that section (line 1246), insert something like this:

Show
Rarity Magic
ItemLevel >= 79

The itemlevel obvisouly depends on "higher ilvl magic items have a higher chance to yield more shards", which I have no clue about, so replace with whatever you think is a decent itemlevel for your endeavour.

You insert that block below the chrom recipe, so that they are still being highlighted. Let me know how it goes.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Thank you Muldini.

I dont remember where I got the filter from, but I might have been wrong with the skill gems so I'm going to test it again.

I've changed the flask filtering line, going to test it soon.

But I'm having difficulties with the other code. I'm using regular notepad and there are no numbered lines so I dont know where to add the second line. regular notepad handles the code as basically a wall of text without seperate lines.

I tried installing Filtration but it demanded the Framework to be installed, which I passionately hate so is it possible to edit it with regular notepad? where does the Chromatic line end?

I have a theory that higher ilvl magic items have better affixes so I need to test

Thanks in advance and thanks for still supporting this fantastic filter!
"
nucleus wrote:
But I'm having difficulties with the other code. I'm using regular notepad and there are no numbered lines so I dont know where to add the second line. regular notepad handles the code as basically a wall of text without seperate lines.

I tried installing Filtration but it demanded the Framework to be installed, which I passionately hate so is it possible to edit it with regular notepad?

The issue you're facing is due different line ending of Windows and Unix-like systems. So it depends on how filter's author saved filter file.

You can try Notepad++ which handles all different formats and encodings.

Also you can try my tool FilterBlast, which also hosts Muldini's filter. It has build-in text-editor, which you can activate by clicking on "Advanced mode". Alternatively you can download the filter here and it will be with windows-like line formatting.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
"
Dissolator wrote:

Also you can try my tool FilterBlast, which also hosts Muldini's filter. It has build-in text-editor, which you can activate by clicking on "Advanced mode". Alternatively you can download the filter here and it will be with windows-like line formatting.

Your tool is simply amazing, thank you so much I was able to edit the lines just as Muldini suggested. going to test it now. Insta-bookmarked your site ty

deleted - I worked it out :-)
Last edited by britan on Apr 19, 2017, 12:09:24 AM
We can make "Map" version nicer for Dried Lake by disabling "<68" group in "Amulets, Rings, Belts"
Spoiler

Same for "Flasks - Progression"

Spoiler

Question: Is there any way to increase all font sizes by number like 2? I want everything a bit bigger. Poor vision.

Nvm, did it by writing simple ugly script on python. Python - (puke).
Last edited by krab90 on Apr 23, 2017, 2:20:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info