[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

i've been going through the loot filters first page,
one thing i would like to know is, why does it make some items on te ground solid grey?

like corsair sword, jewelled foil or sambar sceptre (seemingly normal items), (the map i was on was Core/t15)

there is probalby some reason, but no idea?
Last edited by steve444 on Aug 1, 2016, 12:38:10 AM
Those are considered "crafting/best bases" and have the required itemlevel (83/84) to unlock the highest rolls.

Antnee/Sonto: Don't feed the trolls :-)
Melissa_GGG: I don't mind such comments, most people will make up their own mind. But if it was against some forum rules or something I obviously don't have a say.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 1, 2016, 6:59:33 AM
@Muldini thanks
I just went back in the game since Perandus and the first thing i do is downloading the new loot filter here :D
Thanks you a lot for this one its just BEAST !
Thanks for the continued support Muldini! Really appreciated.
#NeverGoing90
recently switched over from neversinks (which I used since lootfilters were introduced) to this one here. And I can't tell exactly why, but for some reason I like this more :)

are you planning to update the filter for atlas/essence? really looking forward to it. :)
tl;dr: It will be updated.

I haven't played for a while and by the looks of it that will continue to be the case. The filter will get updated for the new league regardless. Whenever time (and motivation) allows, I'm also working on internal changes that will likely lead to a released "framework" (what builds the filter) at some point. A mid-step would be to host the input files somewhere so people can request changes against them.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 28, 2016, 8:08:39 AM
Thanks a lot. Looking forward to it :)
Just came here while waiting for update to say a big thank you, Muldini :)
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Just want to say thanks too, that's the best loot filter out there in my opinion, very clean and kinda of "lore friendly".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info