[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Glad to see this filter is still being updated, returning player here, and used this filter before.
Love your work mate, thanks very much
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
ty!
This filter is all I ever wanted and some of which I never knew I needed, thank you so much! Been playing since domination league and this has really really improved my experience thus far!
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm running a magic finder and I'd like to hide everything besides t1 bases. I have tried hiding "catchall rares" (wth does this mean?) but no luck.
"
illmtk wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm running a magic finder and I'd like to hide everything besides t1 bases. I have tried hiding "catchall rares" (wth does this mean?) but no luck.

Hey there, CatchAll (in this case for rares) means that the block will match anything that hasn't been matched up (or down filter wise) until that point.

You should have a look at this and maybe the ones following that post, I believe it will give some insight as to how it all works together and how to achieve what you're going for.

Let me know how it goes and if there's anything left not working.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Awesome filter, dude. Been using it for ages now and after trying a few others (such as the eye-cancer that is Neverstink) I just keep coming back to it.
"
Muldini wrote:
Hey there, CatchAll (in this case for rares) means that the block will match anything that hasn't been matched up (or down filter wise) until that point.

You should have a look at this and maybe the ones following that post, I believe it will give some insight as to how it all works together and how to achieve what you're going for.

Let me know how it goes and if there's anything left not working.

Alright so I find the culprit, or at least a band aid for a more aggressive filter. I went under the obsolete section and saw a list of common bases that you would find in maps i.e. anceestral club, hydrascale boots, etc. The block hides ilvl65+ but listed for magic. I just changed the magic into "rare" and voila it works. Thanks again for your help, I'd probably have to redownload the filter and rename the magic find version because I hid so many fucking progression blocks just to find this sucker lol

edit: ok the list doesn't cover all the bases you will see drop in maps so I will have to add them, no biggie just a heads up
Last edited by illmtk on May 11, 2016, 1:55:01 PM
That's a bad way to go about it and has nothing to do with what I describe in the linked post. I would recommend to read it again and also have a look at the beginning of the filter file. It covers how to use toggles and which toggles there are. Although I would probably go with Filtration (see first post for a link) in your case. It's just toggling a couple of switches really.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
If you're talking about your conversation with Nephalim, well, he has a different goal than mine where he wants to hide T1 bases in <77 levels and that's easy to do with filtration with simple toggle on/off button. I read your suggestion of changing the Show#Gear etc. block string into "Hide" and no luck. Trust me, I've tried just about everything before I had to ask here.

I've toggled off the Rares section (Droplevel <=45 & <=60) in the block group browser in filtration. I tried to edit the "Rares- Endgame & Progression" in Filtration but frankly Filtration doesn't even have anything to display under that block. So I had to resort to good old Notepad++ and edit things from there. Hid everything that was labeled Progression, stuff I didn't need. Loaded up filter, still showing bad bases. T

hen I come across the Rares Progression section, but they actually have item level restrictions so that's not the problem. I went through the whole filter source a few times in case I missed something but I am sure I did not. I don't know. If you can come up with a magic find version that hides everything but T1 bases and currency, I'd gladly use it, but until then my method works for me, and I could just use your original version whenever I level a new character.
Last edited by illmtk on May 11, 2016, 3:22:26 PM
Have you enabled "Advanced Mode" in Filtration? I'll look into it the next time I'm at my gaming PC. Then I can write down exactly which toggles you need.
Last edited by Muldini on May 11, 2016, 3:29:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info