[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

That's the chance section, indicating you might want to put a Chance Orb on those.

Special cases: Leather Belt and Agate Amulets, you only want to chance them in a zana map using the Nemesis mod.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 13, 2015, 11:42:58 AM
Wouldn't separating items that could be chanced inside Zana to those outside make more sense?
Thank you (and GGG for the system) for making and maintaining this filter. It makes the game so much better to play.
Muldini. Thank you for all the hard work you are putting into this loot filter. Cheers!
Amazing filter, thx!!

I have some sugestions:
1) Make drop only gems font size bigger
2) Unique catch all font size 36 (if that is not the default)
3) Add a border to 20 quality flasks so its easier to see (why not add to all small 20 quality eq?? I think 20q flasks are allways picked up 'cause they only take 2 inventory spaces)
Last edited by matkod on Jul 13, 2015, 8:00:14 PM
This filter is just fantastic, thanks a lot sharing!
just one more map
Thanks for the change log - It makes it much nicer to manage some personal tweaks (which I noted in an individual txt) with a new version.
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
I would like to point out a bug I found, it would seem that the item filter was not highlighting this chromatic item correctly. I believe it has something to do with the way the filter highlights Quartz Scepters that might be interfering, but I am not familiar enough with the filter syntax yet to know for sure. Here is a screen shot to show the error.

First of all thanks for your hard work. I'm using your filter since CB and its great!

But what about items with warband affixes?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Wouldn't separating items that could be chanced inside Zana to those outside make more sense?

I think that's a little over board. Having said that I'd also like to mention that noone should take any of the highlights (especially those related to the chance and craft section) as absolute.

In fact I plan on getting feedback for most sections in the coming days as I'd like to hear other peoples thoughts about bases and so on. That will be another post though, since thisone seems to be getting long enough again :)

"
Askers wrote:
Thank you (and GGG for the system) for making and maintaining this filter. It makes the game so much better to play.

"
xytras wrote:
Muldini. Thank you for all the hard work you are putting into this loot filter. Cheers!

"
Bereadytocry wrote:
This filter is just fantastic, thanks a lot sharing!

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it. I appreciate the feedback, even if it's just letting me know that you use and like it!

"
matkod wrote:
Amazing filter, thx!!

I have some sugestions:
1) Make drop only gems font size bigger
2) Unique catch all font size 36 (if that is not the default)
3) Add a border to 20 quality flasks so its easier to see (why not add to all small 20 quality eq?? I think 20q flasks are allways picked up 'cause they only take 2 inventory spaces)

Thank you.
1) That's a neat idea, is there a list of drop only gems somewhere?
2) The default is 35. I don't think you would notice the difference between 35 and 36.
3) Flasks that have atleast 10% quality are highlighted using a brighter textcolor already. I quite like it the way it is. This is easy to modify, though. Simply search for "### Flasks" and modify the lines that deal with quality. It's probably even easier using Filtration.

"
rusher21 wrote:
Thanks for the change log - It makes it much nicer to manage some personal tweaks (which I noted in an individual txt) with a new version.

I was thinking about posting a diff for new versions alongside the full filter. Would that help? Also, do you think it would be beneficial to include your personal tweaks or some of them? I'd be keen to hear what people change in their local version.

"
trumpet7347 wrote:
I would like to point out a bug I found, it would seem that the item filter was not highlighting this chromatic item correctly. I believe it has something to do with the way the filter highlights Quartz Scepters that might be interfering, but I am not familiar enough with the filter syntax yet to know for sure. Here is a screen shot to show the error.

I'll add a FAQ for this :)

The Quartz Sceptre in your picture has an itemlevel >26 and <= 51. That and having three linked sockets makes it match the following block:
Show #Leveling Specials - Crystal Sceptre
BaseType "Quartz Sceptre" "Crystal Sceptre"
LinkedSockets 3
ItemLevel <= 51
SetFontSize 28

Since this block is located further up in the filter than the chromatic orb section, it is checked against first. That means at that point it is displayed and all other checks that are located further down the filter are skipped / disregarded.

This may also occur for other bases in certain areas. I think the "Stone Hammer" for the chisel recipe represents the best base for one hand maces in Ledge cruel. So those with three sockets will just be displayed without the chisel border. Once another base becomes available (or in your case, once the itemlevel is >51 or isn't 3 linked) it won't match the earlier checks anymore and passes through to the chromatic orb / chisel section.

"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
First of all thanks for your hard work. I'm using your filter since CB and its great!

But what about items with warband affixes?

Personally I would simply hold the "Alt" key after killing a Warband to show all filtered loot.

Another idea would be to show certain magic bases or any magic items above a certain droplevel. I'm not playing Warbands, so you will have to tell me what should be shown.

---

On a side note, someone (I don't know who) gilded the 1.0 release thread on reddit giving me reddit gold. I'm absolutely stunned, thank you so much! I'm really enjoying it.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 14, 2015, 3:47:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info