Elemental Equilibrium

Hey, kinda new to the game, was wondering if elemntal equilibrium works on melee elemental dmg, and if so how does it work when you do all 3 element dmg? Building a marauder and have my dmg split up moderately evenly between fire/cold/lightning (my glacial hammer does 514-793 cold, 339-529 fire & 698-1075 lightning). It is not that far off my current build path (http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecUIBo-GlUbyBznITQppTboOBs8LT38QT9DMUZpTipQR1HmU7tXDVhjXz9gkWEhZKNnWGoeajtul3Kpdqx82YIHhO-HKYzPlIeexZ7Nn8unMK2NtC-2Qbc-v9XEFcT2xq7G2M9-0iHZYd-y5FHkreoY7w7yL_JB8pz2SPcy974=). I only play hardcore and I'm just at the end of act 3 in cruel now (for the first time, farthest I got previously was end of end of cruel act 2), so I havn't seen merciless yet, I heard there is a lot of mobs with blanket elemental resistance, so the split resistance might not work as well there, wondering if ele equilibrium is the way around that. Or would I just be better off waiting til I finally get a 5 or 6 linked weapon and throw my added chaos dmg in it to deal with the ele resist monsters in merciless? Thanx for the help.
well, looks like I wont have to worry about it for a little while... note to self, if vagan 'invites a few friends' just walk away, lolz, RIP

least I got to test piety/dominus fights... piety easy, dominus.... that's a rough fight
It will not work, u just make mobs resistant to all ele dmg kinds buy 25%. Other wise it would be op and every single ele build will go and take it.

25%+ overrides 50%-.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info