Purchased 2 Stash Tabs Neither showing

Hi,

I recently purchased 2 stash tabs one premium and one normal.
I also purchased a normal to premium upgrade.

I was originally planning on only buying one premium stash tab however after purchase it never showed in my account. So i looked through my stash and realized that i had "Remove Only" Tabs.
So i cleared my entire stash so it would only show my normal tabs with no read only's.

But still no stash tab was on my account, from this i then purchased a normal stash tab and again it never showed. So i thought why not use the rest of my coins. So i then purchased a from pet which worked with no problem.

I logged out of my account several times and even put the game off for 2 hours and logged back in. Still no luck.

I play the game through Steam so i'm not sure if the error was caused because of this.

Below is an image off all my stash tabs after removing all the "Remove Only" tabs. As you can see i only have 9 tabs however i should have 11. I can also supply an image of my Steam transactions and well as steam emails to prove that i purchased 100 points however i will only supply this over direct message as it contains my steam account information and i do not wish to show this over the forums.
http://imgur.com/BKG271c

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Jason
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If it doesn't work by now then it's probably better contacting support near the top of the website. I've purchased stash tabs also through steam and never had an issue, hiccups happen I suppose. Still, so long as you can provide proof that you purchased the points/stash tabs you shouldn't have a problem.

There were a few server issues last night I believe, people had difficulty connecting to the achievement server etc, maybe this caused an Issue. Either way contact support and they'll most likely reimburse you. Best of luck.

http://www.pathofexile.com/support
Last edited by HLGgaming on May 3, 2015, 8:21:47 AM
Newly purchased "Extra" stash tabs will convert existing Remove-Only stash tabs first, once you no longer have any Remove-Only Stash Tabs will you start to see an increase in the total number of Tabs you have available.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info