How important is a stash tab bundle?

Stash are the only important mtx. Sure, You should buy loads ☺
Extra Stash Tabs is the only thing in this game even Streamers agreed to is a "Pay2Win" mechanic in some areas.

Yes, get Stash Tabs, it's the best MTX there is.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on May 3, 2015, 12:52:13 PM
"
ItsRay wrote:
10 Tabs is a start but not sufficient in my opinion if you plan to play to level 80+

1: Currency
2: Maps
3: Chaos-Recipe
4: Active Gems
5: Support Gems
6: Quality (Gems, Flasks)
7: Uniques
8: Rares
9: Flaks + Links
10:Procurement Selling

1. Currency
2. Low Level Maps (6x)
3. High Level Maps (7x)
4. Gems (keep the ones you may need, plus leveled, plus quality ones). 1 tab is enough
5. Chaos Recipe (entire tab on 1 chaos b/o on procurement)
6. Regal Recipe (entire tab on 2 chaos b/o on procurement)
7. Alt-gear, like rares that are slightly worse than what you have equipped but have different resists/stats and such, just to fix your res/stats when you swap different pieces of gear and don't need to go shopping for new jewellry/gloves/helm/shield/etc everytime you swap a piece.
8 to XX. Stuff you want to sell or keep for other builds etc. I normally use 3 tabs for sell and keep them clean of items that don't sell or items that were sellable during the first week of a league, but not 1 month in.

I bought 1 tab bundle and 1 premium bundle. After buying my supporter pack I'll upgrade all tabs to premium and maybe buy a couple more, unsure yet as I don't play Standard and I feel I always have enough for temp leagues.
Well im playing with 4 tabs only, look at my char list :D

Some spotlights:

These are among the most valuable items i got so far, with only 4 tabs.
A lot of remove only tabs tho :D
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
I think PoE is Pay2Win because of this stash bundle(not even mentionioning 500$ beta keys).., it makes me mad everytime. i'm too poor to ever be able to support GGG into buying anything, even if i'd want to.
and every league this bites me in the heels again.

my 4 stash tabs are filled the first day on a new league, and i really have a hard time managing it. With a bit of luck i can get to use half a stash tab as a shop.

where my friends have 20 stash tabs, and make loads of currency in new leagues trading items etc,
all i can do atm is give them my items to sell, since i dont have stash space at all. but this is usually too much hassle

meh i even just junk 90% of all unique's, gems and other valuables cuz i dont have the space to store it

Last edited by f00g on May 4, 2015, 4:43:41 AM
I have something like this

1 - 2. currency
3. 66 - 70 maps
4. 70+ maps
5 - 10 - uniques ( 5 or 6 tabs dont remember )
11. chaos recipe ID chest
12. chaos recipe ID helm
13. chaos recipe ID gloves
14. chaos recipe ID boots
15. chaos recipe ID weapons
16. chaos recipe ID chest belts and jewelry
17 - 22 same goes for chaos recipe but UNID
23. red gems
24. blue gems
25. green gems
26. regal recipe
27. leveling gear
28. flasks
29. agate amulets
30+ are the tabs for my shop

this is perfectly fine for me. If I would be a more hardcore player then I would definitely buy more tabs for regal recipe for example... or more chancing tabs.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on May 4, 2015, 5:58:46 AM
Stash Tabs > Infernal Weapon Effect, actually looks pretty dumpster
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
I believe every person should buy one set if they plan to play anything but standard.

I personally have 28 pages. I only accumulate 15 pages of gear in league play. Then compare and vendor the junk/lesser gear. Standard is my trophy room minus currency and maps.

What's funny is i realized that i had over 2,000 chromes tucked away. It's hard to trade off a thousand of them at once.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Stash tabs are everything. The Alpha and Omega of the game. Fuck weapons effects which i have too but...

Stash tabs make me rich. I can puts lots of shit on sales thread with lots of stash tabs. Everything doesnt sales naturally its a numbers game. Like if you ask a lot of girls out you'll get one eventually. More shit availble more shit will sell. More tabs I have more I can make available.

Stash tabs make so I can play me self founded if I want. As we play we find interesting shit. Maybe not for current build but for later. You find lots of interesting shit. Lots of tabs needed to put all that interesting shit.

lol. Just so much shit to put in tabs. I hear you
Stashs over anything else... the amounts I would recommend...

10 For Casual Players.
30 For Average Trader.
100 For Experienced Trader.
500 for Market Manipulations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info