How important is a stash tab bundle?

Doing well with 22 tabs, but I'm also storing some "cold" stuff on mule characters.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
No amount is enough, but one bundle is all you need. Function over form. Get the tabs.
I've always been very meticulous about the items I keep.

They really have to show an ample amount of market or personal value to keep.

That being said, the 20 or so (premium) tabs I own are not quite enough.

Although, I am (also) meticulously organized with my tabs. They have a law an order to them and I aim to maintain that.

IE: This tab is ONLY for alternation orbs. This tab is ONLY for personal rare note-worthy items. Etc...
Last edited by PoofGoof on May 2, 2015, 9:21:56 PM
Doesnt matter how meticous u are. as I explained.

"
Stash tabs make me rich. I can puts lots of shit on sales thread with lots of stash tabs. Everything doesnt sales naturally its a numbers game. Like if you ask a lot of girls out you'll get one eventually. More shit availble more shit will sell. More tabs I have more I can make available.
"

I dont care if you're trading alcs or mirror items same applies
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 2, 2015, 9:46:33 PM
They're not absolutely ESSENTIAL as you can always use mule characters or another account to work around the stash tab limit. But having more tabs is certainly a huge convenience. Exactly how many you need will depend on how you play, how often you make new characters, if you play mostly in the temp leagues or permanent ones, etc. I'd definitely recommend at least one extra bundle of tabs though. 10 tabs will be enough to get started with. I currently have 20 and that's more than enough for 4 month leagues, though my standard stash is a real nightmare by now with all the remove-only tabs full of leftover junk.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Doesnt matter how meticous u are. as I explained.

"
Stash tabs make me rich. I can puts lots of shit on sales thread with lots of stash tabs. Everything doesnt sales naturally its a numbers game. Like if you ask a lot of girls out you'll get one eventually. More shit availble more shit will sell. More tabs I have more I can make available.
"

I don't care if you're trading alcs or mirror items same applies

Having 50+ tabs doesn't deter me from trading or finding profit where profit can be found.

Having a meticulous nature has, however, found that delicate balance between /trade 1/2/3/4 and nominal game play.

I just find trading for anything less than a five chaos + item is not worth my time as a player.

Also, I do not own a mirror or anything close to it. I do own some pretty solid rare / unique items worth a fair deal, but none so close to a mirror.

I'm just a happy medium kind of guy.
 Additional Stash Tabs are very important for multiple builds in the permanent leagues, where saving orbs, gems, flasks, leveling gear, and uniques is important. It's not needed at all for races and is of some use in the 3 or 4 month leagues. I'm up to 30 something now and that's barely enough for Standard League, but I only used about 3/4ths of them in the last Torment League.

Anyway, the monthly or so Premium and Regular stash tab sales are the only time to buy additional storage space. Of course the best time is the 50% off everything sale, but that's only a once a year (or is it once in a blue moon) event.

Consult the PoE Daily Deals Spreadsheet for all previous sales.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
like 88 tabs important.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I bought 6 more today to put me at 54.

Still not enough.
10 Tabs is a start but not sufficient in my opinion if you plan to play to level 80+

1: Currency
2: Maps
3: Chaos-Recipe
4: Active Gems
5: Support Gems
6: Quality (Gems, Flasks)
7: Uniques
8: Rares
9: Flaks + Links
10:Procurement Selling

Thats imo the least you will definintely need.

To be honest I don't think one Unique, Rare and Procurement Page is enough tho.

So, maybe add another gem page, another unique page, another rare page and another procurement page and you are at 14 pages. Now about 3 more pages for random crap = 17 pages.

Thats the amount I have right now and I'm pretty comfortable with them. I think If I had the money I would buy an additional 7 pages, just for the hoard, but its not really neccessary.

For example I have 4 pages full of Uniques right now which 90% are probably worth less than 1c, but idc, I really like uniques :p

Oh, and if you can afford it, I would definitely go for Premium Pages. It helps in the leagues themselves but it helps so tremendously for all the "Remove Only" pages in standart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info