How important is a stash tab bundle?

I prefer a weapon effect like infernal weapon effect

I have 310 coins left
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Stash Tab bundles are awesome. Personally, I suggest every player to buy at least one bundle, as 10 is a very nice amount and is fine. I have 17 tabs and that's more than enough. If you only have the original 4 tabs though, definitely buy a bundle then.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
premium stah is very nice for keeping things organised. In a new league I will first make currency/gems/flasks/gear/jewelry/maps stash tabs and it helps me keep track. Infernal weapon effect is nice though ;)
get them on sale but be a little frugal and don't hoard everything you find.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I got 11 and it s more than enough for me.
Gotta love dem StashTabZ
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Stash tabs are everything. The Alpha and Omega of the game. Fuck weapons effects which i have too but...

Stash tabs make me rich. I can puts lots of shit on sales thread with lots of stash tabs. Everything doesnt sales naturally its a numbers game. Like if you ask a lot of girls out you'll get one eventually. More shit availble more shit will sell. More tabs I have more I can make available.

Stash tabs make so I can play me self founded if I want. As we play we find interesting shit. Maybe not for current build but for later. You find lots of interesting shit. Lots of tabs needed to put all that interesting shit.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 2, 2015, 8:11:03 PM
it's like the most important thing
It's why I only buy 200 point packs instead of supporter packs. It the only thing worth it imo.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
I have 60? stash tabs. Its not enough :(

It never is
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info