Returning player completely lost on how to start again

Hey guys, I'm coming back to play POE because I remembered about the skill point reset and wanted to try out a different build. I'm completely lost on how to even start as I do not have the specific links/colored gem slots I need. I'm a level 77 witch trying to run this build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1183547 seeing as it's not so costly. I can't really apply to its items because I don't have chromatics or link orbs. I've applied my skill points according to the tree. What are some ways I can get started, like getting chromatics or link orbs so that I can better benefit from the build? I've been trying to sell Divine or Blessed, or even Sacrifice sets but have no luck and I'm completely out of Chaos orbs. I can't farm because I do no damage.
Bump, any tips really appreciated.
since you dont have currency to get those links/colors, you should probably start a new character, must of my currency comes from alts lving up.

then you can use that currency on the main char.
bump
Just farm with a new character, the alts and chromes come fast, and you can trade alts for chromes 1:1 usually. Don't forget the 3-colored-linked chrome recipe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info