Self-Found HC/SC Leagues With Unique-Only Trading?!

Fellow exiles, if there were HC/SC league where you could -only- trade unique items would you consider playing it?

The idea's been bugging me for a while, i personally think it would be a lot of fun since the 5day self-founds were just great.

So if you would play it - why?
And if you wouldn't - why not?

Discuss!
"
Acaste7 wrote:
Fellow exiles, if there were HC/SC league where you could -only- trade unique items would you consider playing it?

The idea's been bugging me for a while, i personally think it would be a lot of fun since the 5day self-founds were just great.

So if you would play it - why?
And if you wouldn't - why not?

Discuss!

I wouldn't play it because I like currency/currency trades. It's pretty much the only trading I do but I don't want to miss it.
No. Playing self-found precludes trading.
that really whouldnt be fun. alot of uniques are build enabling and you whould probably never be able to play those builds at all.
No way. What if I need 15,000 chroms to 5B lightning coil. I'm fucked.

With real trade I can sell uniques I find for like your many many chroms that you don't need. And the next guys too until I have 15,000.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 2, 2015, 7:05:14 AM
I'd rather get kicked in the teeth.
Another SFl discussion ? Even after GGG has said numerous times there would be NO SFL. reminds me of a kid in a store asking for candy and even though he is told no he just keeps asking
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
I'd rather get kicked in the teeth.

I´d rather plug my eye out with a rusty spoon then ever play a sfl again.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I will play self found if they increase the loot drop multiplier by 9000
"
choopk1993 wrote:
I will play self found if they increase the loot drop multiplier by 9000

For a day or two... then you'd see what a crappy game it would become.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info