Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

i will buy axiom supporter pack and this premium stash tab bundle (in 2 hours) but please do it "Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab Sale too" Thank you GGG
Upgrade to Premium Stash would be nice for the next weekend, indeed :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
I'm screwed, GGG still doesn't have a direct-ebanking option available (ie, sofort) since I don't own a cc, pain to find a shop that sells prepaid cards (+ i'm very busy), paypal takes a few days + why use paypal for cc if you got a direct cc payment method...
I still have to bugg my friend to use his cc for transactions, it's getting irritating...
Last edited by SoulSpeed on May 4, 2015, 4:59:09 AM
"
DAYLEET wrote:
I should be bummed because i bought a pack 3 days ago but my tabs were never given

If you still had "remove-only" tabs in your inventory they got converted to premium tabs
Yes, they changed this about 6 months ago....if you are buying tabs, you shouldn't expect them to appear as empties on Standard unless you have never played leagues....
Our wish was granted :)
thank you
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
"
Marxone wrote:
Our wish was granted :)
thank you

^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account: