Quick question about Divination cards (and an idea/suggestion for existing Highgate Supporters)

If I were to go Highgate Supporter, could I link some of the Descent:Champions uniques to the Divination cards? I know for sure I would have been freaking OVERJOYED to see Tear of Entropy when I was first starting out. Just a little something for the newbies to wreck face with for a1/a2n.(attack+white sockets, no resistances). It's not as if decent:champions uniques blow the socks off normal leveling uniques-in fact, most would become obsolete faster than say, Goldrim.

Not to mention this would let newbs know the importance of Support Gems.Even though it is likely that I won't be able to afford it (Damn you exchange rate!), maybe this will give some inspiration to Highgate Supporters.

Link to the uniques:http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_Descent:_Champions_unique_items

Last edited by dadadok on May 1, 2015, 10:09:12 PM
Pretty sure descent champions items are not allowed.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
It seems certain that you cannot create cards for items that aren't currently obtainable in the base game, so I highly doubt the Descent:Champion exclusive items would be allowed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info