I Have Found 30+ex, No Eternals, No Mirrors (now, no maps lol)

6000+ hours here of actual playing not much afking and also great clear speed most of the time.

about 110 ex, 70 divines, 1 eternal never seen mirror not even in party and don´t even know anyone who would drop one or my friend to know someone who dropped one and I know ALOT of veterans :) Imo chances has to be alot lower than 1:1600 exalteds and most of current mirrors are somehow duped or there is secret recipe just few people know. There´s no way those are dropped.
"
themoleium wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Only top tier supporter packs get mirror and eternal drops confirmed

I found an eternal in the first few days of playing. Ended up selling it for about 3ex worth of fuse and crafted my first 5L (a belly). Never owned one again

Ye i bought a top tier supporter pack and a mirror dropped for me and im hiding my tag
"
Xaxarius wrote:
Oh, and I've donated well over $500 to GGG fwiw.

AHAHAHAGAHA
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
played since January 2013, dropped 2 ET and about 10ex.

Never got a T1 uniq, a shav or a mjolnerf. Most of the gear I have is traded from OB when stuff like 1000% facebreaker was worth 5 gcp.

I can only do public when I want to level because I can t drop 75+ maps for shit.
All my currency come from selling my race rewards but since they nerfed the time to trade them in temp league, I can t even do that anymore.

I think you are very lucky and should not complain.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 2, 2015, 4:00:51 AM
d:-D*
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on May 2, 2015, 5:50:07 AM
"
Hodari wrote:
There might be a couple mirrors found each day...for the ENTIRE SERVER. So yeah, not at all surprising that you personally have never found one. Eternals are a bit more common, but still very rare. You'll probably get one every once in a while, but it won't happen often.

uh. didnt they said 1 mirror in 3 days for the entire server?

Last edited by iHaku on May 2, 2015, 6:08:59 AM
"
Tom1989 wrote:
What the fuck people keep asking about his life lol.

Because literally all he has time to do is work and play PoE. That's an obsession bordering on psychotic. OP needs help.
I found an eternal in a pot during my first 200 hours in the game. Ever since I always allocate at least 1 socket to a pot-breaker skill. I've made many exalts as pure drops and items from that. But never an eternal in the following 1650 hours.
Last edited by MatarInExile on May 2, 2015, 9:58:28 PM
My played is 65 day, 20 hours, 31 minutos in main char.
My R/Q 277/57, build 3 totem arc critical with good clear map, but NEVER find one eternal or mirrow. I hope to find 8th exalted before 70 days. Better unique dropped Drillneck, sold for 6ex.

RGN is a crap
Last edited by wagdemol3 on May 3, 2015, 2:18:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info