I Have Found 30+ex, No Eternals, No Mirrors (now, no maps lol)

I dont do RNG. Never even tried to roll a 6L but have like 7. Way I look at is you can sell 1200 fuse and cost of item and you got a 6L with no frustrations. Maps it unavoidable tho:( Have to roll em.
Git R Dun!
"
5000+ hours?

OP, are you seriously claiming that you've played more than 9 hours a day on average for the 1.5 years that your account has existed?

How old are you, and do you have a job?? You don't seem to be a streamer, so I have no idea how you can survive by only playing PoE.

yes

My steam shows 4199 hours right now and IIRC that other razor optimizer thing I used for a few months (that is not counted on steam) was like 700 hours.

I'm 40. Yes I have a sweet job that I gave up every weekend studying statistics, calculus and probability for 5 years of the prime of my life....I am physically at work away from this game for 8 hours a day and I am very much appreciated at work...just finished a 200m dollar deal at work this week

I guess all those hours add up. For sure some were spent eating and stuff but I did not stay logged in over night or anything like that. I guarantee it is mostly legit play-time.
Last edited by Xaxarius on May 1, 2015, 11:46:47 PM
Eternals/Mirrors have a ridiculously low drop rate compared to their trade value in exalts. Eternals are 55 times as rare as exalts, mirrors 1,650 times as rare.
I think it is funny..when the people say you cant have 5000 hrs in you account is 1.5 yrs old.

Well I know I have 5000 hrs in and my account is only a year old.....oh ya did i mention that this number also includes my second account from closed beta....
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
What the fuck people keep asking about his life lol.
"
WarriorAvi wrote:
Eternals/Mirrors have a ridiculously low drop rate compared to their trade value in exalts. Eternals are 55 times as rare as exalts, mirrors 1,650 times as rare.

if this is accurate, then thank you

I'm the opposite of Han Solo - ALWAYS tell me the odds
"
Tom1989 wrote:
What the fuck people keep asking about his life lol.

hahah yeah kinda weird. NO one IRL cares, I can assure you. I mean, people used to care, when I was younger. No one cares now though, I assure you.
I have found 2 mirrors, and 1 eternal.

The one time for my first mirror was a cruel docks run about a year ago, where it was on short allocation, and one of the party members ran ahead, so I picked it up.

The second time was not to long after, maybe a few months, and found it in Fellshrine normal.

I think the Eternal was in docks too, but can't say for sure.

After that it's been all exalts and lower in all leagues. The mirrors were found in standard btw.
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
I have found 2 mirrors, and 1 eternal.

The one time for my first mirror was a cruel docks run about a year ago, where it was on short allocation, and one of the party members ran ahead, so I picked it up.

The second time was not to long after, maybe a few months, and found it in Fellshrine normal.

I think the Eternal was in docks too, but can't say for sure.

After that it's been all exalts and lower in all leagues. The mirrors were found in standard btw.

Only top tier supporter packs get mirror and eternal drops confirmed
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Only top tier supporter packs get mirror and eternal drops confirmed

I found an eternal in the first few days of playing. Ended up selling it for about 3ex worth of fuse and crafted my first 5L (a belly). Never owned one again
[2.2] Varunastra/Prismatic Eclipse DW Beserker /forum/view-thread/1604711
[2.2] Drunken Wretch - (Gladiator with The Retch + Broken Faith) /forum/view-thread/1656234
Last edited by themoleium on May 2, 2015, 1:43:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info