I Have Found 30+ex, No Eternals, No Mirrors (now, no maps lol)

"
XeroSlayer wrote:
"
rob16437 wrote:

I play on three different accounts. One on Garena and two on GGG. I still have a top 15 rip on Garena hc. Don't assume he has always used the same account. I feel like 4000 is a fraction of what many of the streamers have played.

his posts make it clear hat this is his only account.

guys

I did not expect this thread to take this turn, It was supposed to be about eternals and exalted drop ratios

please guide me on how to post a screenshot of my steam screen. I can prove I play as much (or very close to that number) with that.
I work mon-fri 8-445. I will not say where I work.
Last edited by Xaxarius on May 1, 2015, 10:50:13 PM
Lol this has been a good laugh, keep wishing for Eternals, mirrors and gameplay hours.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
Lol this has been a good laugh, keep wishing for Eternals, mirrors and gameplay hours.

well at least you are in control over gameplay hours, right? :)
Eternals are not only priced due to rarity, but also functionality.

There are only a small number of people who actively utilise eternals on a regular basis, they constitute the bulk of the purchasing base - as such they generally set the prices.

The bulk of the market doesn't buy eternals (maybe 1 or 2 here and there), so the guys who are constantly and consistently buying them are the ones who get to determine the value because without them you're essentially holding onto a worthless currency orb.

EDIT: Might actually be a good market to get into if you have the currency to become a sizable supplier/flipper, especially with the new base items coming in.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on May 1, 2015, 10:53:57 PM
"
Xaxarius wrote:
I find exalteds all the time. Like once every 2 weeks. But NO ETERNALS and NO MIRRORS. 5000+ hours played. wtf. One week, I found 6ex and 2 divines. About 5 weeks ago now.

Does GGG only give eternals and mirrors to bots?

Oh, and I've donated well over $500 to GGG fwiw.

how do you donate money to GGG?!... i don't see a button anywhere.
"

There are only a small number of people who actively utilise eternals on a regular basis, they constitute the bulk of the purchasing base - as such they generally set the prices.

The bulk of the market doesn't buy eternals (maybe 1 or 2 here and there), so the guys who are constantly and consistently buying them are the ones who get to determine the value because without them you're essentially holding onto a worthless currency orb.

EDIT: Might actually be a good market to get into if you have the currency to become a sizable supplier/flipper, especially with the new base items coming in.

I agree with all of this ^^^^
I;m just offering my own stats that are based on many 1000's of hours and some exalteds found to help the market determine the price based on rarity and as you pointed out, usefulness
"
saltyvu wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
I find exalteds all the time. Like once every 2 weeks. But NO ETERNALS and NO MIRRORS. 5000+ hours played. wtf. One week, I found 6ex and 2 divines. About 5 weeks ago now.

Does GGG only give eternals and mirrors to bots?

Oh, and I've donated well over $500 to GGG fwiw.

how do you donate money to GGG?!... i don't see a button anywhere.

e
I mean I have purchased MTXs....I believe they call that "donating" here
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"

I agree with all of this ^^^^
I;m just offering my own stats that are based on many 1000's of hours and some exalteds found to help the market determine the price based on rarity and as you pointed out, usefulness

Yeah but you're getting derailed by people who give a shit about your personal life :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

Yeah but you're getting derailed by people who give a shit about your personal life :)

well, no one else cares about it

AGAIN

eternal orbs - never seen. This is from a real human being playing the game for 1000's of hours.
Same with mirrors

Same with most good uniques. Best I've found is a leg BoR in Domination, a taste of hate and a heg's era. The rest I have traded for. I've 6L'd 2 items. Used 980 to link 1 CoD, 6l'd another shit chest with 1 jew for the sockets and 1 fuse for the links. Then I've spent 1200 fuses on a chest and got nothing to show.
Corrupted some OK stuff that I still own, some I traded, nothing great.

anyways, I guess eternal orbs price reflects rarity and usefulness. Just seems really fucked up to me that anyone has ever found one, I feel like I play a lot and I've never found one.
5000+ hours?

OP, are you seriously claiming that you've played more than 9 hours a day on average for the 1.5 years that your account has existed?

How old are you, and do you have a job?? You don't seem to be a streamer, so I have no idea how you can survive by only playing PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info