I Have Found 30+ex, No Eternals, No Mirrors (now, no maps lol)

"
Came across an Eternal orb in the 1 month.

It's now lost in the sea of the remove only tabs with the rest of the unusable stuff. RIP

lol I'll trade you for it if you don't want it

Not that I (or ANYONE) could ever craft with ONE ETERNAL lol

what a joke orb, sooooooooo orbviosly (lol) geared to RMTers
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Thats funny I have serveal character in 90s and only found 3ex ever

but a ihave a whole page of 77 78 maps

thats rng for ya

thank god for trade amirite

hahah yes my friend

but no one wants me in their maps with my mjolner lol.
My 30ex that I have found = 60 78 maps? yeha those are spent in like 1 weekend lol fuck that shit

Wait till you start rollin them for success costs me 4 chis and about 10c and 1 vaal per... anyway I play same shit you wont bother me
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Thats funny I have serveal character in 90s and only found 3ex ever

but a ihave a whole page of 77 78 maps

thats rng for ya

thank god for trade amirite

hahah yes my friend

but no one wants me in their maps with my mjolner lol.
My 30ex that I have found = 60 78 maps? yeha those are spent in like 1 weekend lol fuck that shit

Wait till you start rollin them for success costs me 4 chis and about 10c and 1 vaal per... anyway I play same shit you wont bother me

nice I appreciate it, that's nice of you

no offense to you or anyone else, but I just don't feel like playing with people or chatting with people....I have to talk to people at work all day as my job as a professional statistician and at the end of the day, I just want to chill. But sometimes when I die to desync, then I WANT to play with others to get that xp bonus, but no one wants me.

I have probably played for a few thousand hours myself and only had ONE Eternal orb drop in a map with a full party among so much loot on the ground that I nearly missed it completely. That was about 1.5 years ago.
"
rob16437 wrote:
I have probably played for a few thousand hours myself and only had ONE Eternal orb drop in a map with a full party among so much loot on the ground that I nearly missed it completely. That was about 1.5 years ago.

how many ex do you estimate you've found?

(I'm gonna go ahead and assume you've found 0 mirrors lol)
Party is for pussy cats, real mans play alone whit a can of beer open and some chicken wings
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
rob16437 wrote:

Hard to say. I probably find an exalted orb about every 24 hours of solid active playtime but that is just an estimate.

"
rob16437 wrote:

how the hell could anyone even use the "prefixes can't be changed" mod??? I mean, NO ONE FINDS FUCKING ETERNALS
"
goth1c wrote:
Party is for pussy cats, real mans play alone whit a can of beer open and some chicken wings

hhaha this is so very true
so you played 5000 hours in 1 n 1/2 years.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info