The " CANNOT" Challenge, Aka "Offsprings of Atziri"

Hello, fellow, standard and HC player. I know many are not in the beta and since a long period of time i wanted to propose that challenge, it think it's duration will be one month and prize will be ranging from a few stack of chaos, to 1 ex or a beta key.

the challenge is open to everyone, but there will be only one winner per class.

Rules:
You can do the challenge on any league, HC or standard
you have one month, starting may 1st and ending june 1st
The character CANNOT be Ignited
The character CANNOT be Frozen
The character CANNOT be Chilled
The character CANNOT be Shocked
The character CANNOT be Stunned
The character CANNOT use ANY passive or KEYstones to achieve the above Immunity
The character CANNOT use ANY Flask MODS to achieve the above Immunity
The character CANNOT use Corruption Implicite or MODS to achieve the above Immunity
The character CANNOT be Over lv85
The character CANNOT take more than 5 minutes to clear a lv 76 map in Solo
The character CANNOT die while clearing the map under 5 minute or doing the master mission.
The character CANNOT be unable to do any Lv 8 Master Mission.
The character CANNOT require a top player to be used.

For the last one it is just to make sure the character will be strong, i am no pro but i could clear hostile territory blood magic shipyard map with only 700HP using some sort of strategy

Prize:
ranging from a few stack of chaos to 1 ex /beta key for each successfful first character in corresponding class ( 1 duelist,1 scion..etc ) so only 6 winner or 1 perso winning 6 time [ i am poor ;) ]

The goal:

having fun with fellow buildmaker / theocrafter and see what will come out of it. I am pretty sure you will amaze me, even if i already got my own crafted, i cannot wait to see wha solution you will find to these problème
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on May 1, 2015, 6:57:39 PM
umm....
Spoiler
NO !
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Cannot be ignited : Rise of the phoenix Shield
Cannot be Frozen : Dream Fragments Ring
Cannot be Chilled : only one choice : Icetomb Chest
Cannot be Shocked : Only one choice : Faigraves Tricorne
Cannot be Stunned : Only one choice ( unless you count kaom's root ) : Eye of Chayula

Use all of those with a Flameblast prolif char , even on a 4 link it can clear a lvl 76 map easily .

As for All master mission lvl 8 , Well Zana death and taxes would take a VERY LONG TIME , But you can do it .

Not a bad build btw , Icetomb is lacking but the other items are all great , Eye of chayula hurt tought if you can't use kaom's root .

PS : Since i am on holydays i got a crappy computer and can't play , But since i solved the problem please gimme exalted :D

Last edited by Clad777 on May 1, 2015, 5:57:59 PM
Yeah, your restrictions aren't worth theorycrafting, they pretty strictly limit you to Clad's build.
Edit went wrong:

you seem to forget about the goddess, lioneyes'pawn and wanderlust.
Only fairgrave and ice tomb are mandatory.

Cannot be Frozen : Dream Fragments Ring / Wanderlust
Cannot be Chilled : only one choice : Icetomb Chest
Cannot be Shocked : Only one choice : Faigraves Tricorne
Cannot be Stunned : Only one choice ( unless you count kaom's root ) : Eye of Chayula Lioneye'sPawn
Cannot be Stunned: The Goddess Scorned

---last edit---

going lowlife with Icetomb and rise of the phoenix would require at least mirrored helmet and super gear to avoid getting one shot on chaos damage, the other possibility is the goddess, which will bound you [litteraly] to a crit build where fairgrave will hurt

it's not won until it's done
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on May 1, 2015, 6:56:36 PM
then just make a random evangelist summoner out of my build , it wont get hit :D
the waste of time Challenge
I dont see any any key!
If you have to use Ice tomb, Dreamfragments and Eye Of chaylua might as well play CI who benefits big time from those in first place.

Dual Flame Totem CI is my entry. I guess we have to play it right? Videos and stuff?

here my tree
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA8pdKyFpSqJqbXWSEPyf56Bg8vSeTOghn-JOMRiu2EMzGrrc-QYeQ1iHD-WVX4eq6NAo3ZiymDXxJsdfP-TfviJMntAxJUfDVlS4HHhGWf8Yc3FyKwfOioxFQNbkdTy0flSCnK20ZS64bJdlbTLMEB18q6-SESPfXrJh0VcNtXGsBb-L3XfIOSBEvKwq29-WOnWOMNqSx-_W0OOUZRXyXl6PyWitY5Wae-tIdFI9Gm6EqE8u9B2MWv-aBBiMfQQMe6QLfilZjFdeGriy_wcXsVSqNSRs22PFs

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 1, 2015, 10:43:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info