Cycloner, RT sword/axe or Crit staff ?

Hello

I was wondering which way i should go as cycloner :

- crit staff cycloner with acuities & so

- rt sword cycloner

What would be the pro / cons for each use ?

Thanks in advance !

Last edited by Qaen on May 1, 2015, 8:11:21 AM
Crit Staff! Dat dps~
RT sword would be better for PVP since you can get some block reduction nodes
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
any crit cyclone build will do a lot more damage, but also be significantly more susceptible to reflect and much squishier.
If you plan to play hardcore I would recommend going RT since you can get insanely tanky and won't even feel reflect.
If you plan to play softcore, you can easily make either one work, it just comes down to whether you like being really tanky or dealing ridiculous damage.
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8
axe better for area of effect and 500+dps atziri axe is very cheap compared to a 500+ sword dps
Forum pvp
go RT, elemental cyclone via dual wield: soul taker + high ele dps (300+) rapier, something like

elemental damage is > physical damage, it scales much better. you reach additional DPS through Celestial Punishment, get better crowd control.

But this is a very complicated build, relying on all 3 heralds, with elemental proliferation. It needs very deep knowledge to make this build work. once u did, u faceroll everything in poe, alone or in groups, any map mods, even 150%+ IIQ

crit cyclone is a bad idea, unless u have lots of currency to buy atziris acuity. vaal pact isnt enough to play safe on reflect maps.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Last edited by bersi23 on May 10, 2015, 4:47:46 PM
"
Shmizz wrote:
any crit cyclone build will do a lot more damage, but also be significantly more susceptible to reflect and much squishier.
If you plan to play hardcore I would recommend going RT since you can get insanely tanky and won't even feel reflect.
If you plan to play softcore, you can easily make either one work, it just comes down to whether you like being really tanky or dealing ridiculous damage.

1. dps numbers arent that different!
2. crit is squisher
3. Ele causes problems, because of leech and reflect, pDPS are more effecient
4. RT is way cheaper

So if you have a few thousand exalts to spend go for crit, if not, just dont

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info