SFL league poll

If you want SFL, just play the beta lol.

Nobody is really willing to trade much anyway...and without PoE trade...not very many people are engaging in anything except for 6L shavs (1 meeeelion Ex) or crap-stat rares ("for you good deal, 5c").

You want to see a weird economy...go to beta. It's so interesting.
Closed beta is a great example of why the community relies so heavily poe.trade and procurement. Even streamer with a "no free ingame item donation" policy have readily given that up because it's beta. Doing it self-found isn't an option, you can't actually push any builds, trade is needed.

A SFL would be more than welcome by a good portion of the community, it allows the option to trade in trade leagues, or play self found with the ability to target upgrades like one can with trading, in a SFL. And if you're bored with one play style, you can try out the other. Win/win for everyone.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Saying "trade is needed" is like saying that you need a bicycle to "run" a marathon.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Saying "trade is needed" is like saying that you need a bicycle to "run" a marathon.

That is very inappropriate analogy. It's a TRADE league, balanced around trading. A more apt analogy is that you could run in a cycling race, but it's a race balanced around cycling (distance, course make-up, etc.)

I only vote in sexcal approved straw polls
I dont see any any key!
"
If you want SFL, just play the beta lol.

Nobody is really willing to trade much anyway...and without PoE trade...not very many people are engaging in anything except for 6L shavs (1 meeeelion Ex) or crap-stat rares ("for you good deal, 5c").

You want to see a weird economy...go to beta. It's so interesting.

Funny thing - in HC the econommy involves a lot of giving shit away b/c the wipe is coming soon anyway.

In standard on Beta Im seeing people selling items for multiple Exalts which makes me chuckle.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I voted "no no no" because I know what you guys mean by SFL and it's not a good idea.

Now something like a really long-lasting (even permanent?) Endless Ledge league, with better-than-default droprates, would be okay. As long as it had no stash, and dumped into Void (or didn't dump at all).
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
SFL - no trading - no dumping to another league - simple.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I voted "no no no" because I know what you guys mean by SFL and it's not a good idea.

Now something like a really long-lasting (even permanent?) Endless Ledge league, with better-than-default droprates, would be okay. As long as it had no stash, and dumped into Void (or didn't dump at all).

Ugh, please, NO INCREASED DROP RATES. There's already too much crap to sort through, it's why we have a loot filter. The amount of crap loot is TOO DAMN HIGH!

A good SFL would have lower drop rates (afterall, you don't trade, so why go for rng/quantity?) with the ability to target loot, specific uniques for a build, or rares with specific stats. Less, smarter loot, not more dumb loot.

I like SFL with the same drop as the regular (shopping-list-core) leagues. The last SFL was too short, but awesome!

Gimme gimme

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info