New release CG trailer for PoE in Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWDd_HkulEg

Holy shit you guys check this epic CG out! Imagine if GGG released something like that for The Awakening release!
IGN: Iworkeout
damn.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Oh. My.

This fan made?
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Sick gears.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
That is awesome.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
didevol wrote:
Oh. My.

This fan made?

Its by Garena, a publishing company that publishes PoE in Singapore, Malaysia, and now Russia i guess.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
"
Dreggz wrote:
"
didevol wrote:
Oh. My.

This fan made?

Its by Garena, a publishing company that publishes PoE in Singapore, Malaysia, and now Russia i guess.

Correct. I've made a mistake in the title, the release is actually not only for Russia but for the whole CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)
IGN: Iworkeout
Oh ok awesome!

Edit:

We need cut scenes in this game:>

I volunteer as a Character TD to help if we can make a fan one for GGG.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Last edited by didevol on Apr 30, 2015, 6:22:05 PM
Second one they've done. The Brutus one was sweet too. GGG needs to leech on that :)
Yeah poe should put manpower and money on some videos people will only watch once, i woudl say they shoudlnt work on act5 and should work on this videos for the game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info