wanna make a ci crit ek build pls help

i wanan make it bcos i got this

pls link poseble skill tree's to make optimal use of this piece of gear
dank
Just do it life with Cloak and Pledge/Dual Void Battery (for now until the nerf)

Or if you really want CI, message me again and I'll make one.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 30, 2015, 5:26:59 PM
Auras would be discipline(or hatred depending how good your gear is), herald of thunder, herald of ice, herald of thunder, herald of ash and a lower level clarity

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA21m31oMJsZAtqHcHhxOcpG-eDXzqurQMRnFXycaeEH8MfYLHKPqbtcM6ykoaj_ba-wkZiha_D6tTNR9BAx7LveaBjDYHY7VIBiNwUioL8-pd8nDVidMRL-tjmZpjQw5IX2rb50cG8uHEopcGLYNJUfDVj_ryHWSd6_VWYxXXhq4sv8HF7Bi4yjt8D8Sio3_GEZYdTy0flSDB86crNbltGRFQcLvpAkuuGyXZW1AwTLPbXhEPrJh0VV8qw21ca4RI99e2-vemjmQdFI9Gm6HIFPVvaoyi2bDYhX0WQGae-tLQ9UGWrrMFQg==

Here's a tooltip I got solo without the proper tree, I remember having 125k or so with lifeleech before I did my respec. Just tested the links for you, and I'd say the links would be in the following order:

Ethereal Knives - Echo - Faster projectiles - Physical to lightning - faster casting - increased crit damage(For damage, though in my opinion lifeleech is superior).

Damage without Lifeleech

Damage with lifeleech
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on May 1, 2015, 11:16:58 AM
How do you not die to reflect with such damage ~.~
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
How do you not die to reflect with such damage ~.~

Acuity, though if you don't have that I'd respecc some for vaal pact. Lifeleech is what I run in maps, switch to empower vs bosses(outside of reflect maps)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info